CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years-old for our little boy, or not so little anymore! How time flies!

I wonder if because its his 10th birthday, if they'll release more than 1 picture?

Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan presides over HM Mohammed VI horse race Grand Prix
Casablanca - Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan presideed, Friday in the Casablanca-Anfa racecourse, over HM Mohammed VI horse race Grand Prix for the 12th International Day of Purebred Arabian Horses.
Photo: ImageBam
King Mohamed 6 and Lalla Salma posing for Prince Moulay Hassan's 10th birthday.
I love that casual look of the King and LS :flowers:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...4821421465&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...88017.37425.186174821421465&type=1&permPage=1

Last edited:
I loved the family picture!!! Look at lalla salma she looks beautifully happy and proud of the family she've got ❤ . So sweet picture!! Wishing the prince a very happy birthday :)

Last edited:
wonderful pics it's nice they release a family picture even if Lalla khadija is missing:)

here bigger version of the pics
Image Upper.com - View Photo
Image Upper.com - View Photo

May 10
Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan presideed in the Casablanca-Anfa racecourse, over HM Mohammed VI horse race Grand Prix for the 12th International Day of Purebred Arabian Horses.
http://www.map.ma/fr/sites/default/files/sar_le_prince_heritier_moulay_el_hassan_-cyclisme-g.jpg

May 12
HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chaired, Sunday in Rabat, the final game of the 4th Moulay El Hassan basketball International Tournament (-12 years), held on May 10-12 by the Touarga Sports Union (TSU).
http://www.map.ma/fr/sites/default/...urnoi_international_moulay_el_hassan-g-_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its always nice to see them, I also loved last year's ceremony!
Lalla Khadija in green Caftan is so adorable!

Such poise and professionalism from this young man. His Parents must just be bursting w/pride over how well he did. Is this his first solo engagement?

Saturday
Prince Moulay El Hassan chairs Prize awarding to winners of Morocco Royal Tour 2013
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Sunday
Crown prince chairs ceremony marking 50th anniversary of railway office
Thanks for the links!
It is always a pleasure to see Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan undertaking official engagements alongside his father or his parents. Graduating to solo engagements does not surprise me at all. It would be fair to say that he will be well-prepared for his future role.

Such poise and professionalism from this young man. His Parents must just be bursting w/pride over how well he did. Is this his first solo engagement?
I think he has been undertaking solo engagements for some time now.

he do alot solo engagements for a couple of years now or more, he is now a little professional CP:)

More pic from the last event
ImageBam
ImageBam

No picture of Lalla Khadija yet? Today was her birthday.

No picture yet? :(

Crown Prince Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events: July 2005-

I came across a picture of Moulay Hassan uploaded in instagram by one of the UAE royal family. The picture was taken in Abu Dhabi having an activity with the royal children. I am just wondering if Moulay Hassan missed his sister's birthday ?

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks for the photo, Moulay Hassan has grown up a lot. Maybe he did miss Lalla Khadija's birthday - that could be the reason as to why no photos have been released, as IIRC Moulay Hassan is usually included in Lalla Khadija's birthday pictures.

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps the Royal Court is a little slow in releasing photos this year. It would be a shame if we didn't get a photo.

I am afraid this year there is no pic,I was hoping at least we will see Lalla khadija in one of her mother engagement like last year maybe later.
I came across a picture of Moulay Hassan uploaded in instagram by one of the UAE royal family. The picture was taken in Abu Dhabi having an activity with the royal children. I am just wondering if Moulay Hassan missed his sister's birthday ?

that's lovely pic great to see Moulay hassan making friendship all over the world,do you know when the pic was taken?

I am afraid this year there is no pic,I was hoping at least we will see Lalla khadija in one of her mother engagement like last year maybe later.

That's a shame, I was hoping for a birthday photo of Lalla Khadija. We're still fairly in the beginning of the year, so your hope of Lalla Khadija appearing with her mother in a royal engagement may come true. I hope it does too.

I wonder when Lalla Khadija will start to take part in royal engagements like Moulay Hassan does, or is that only because he's the Crown Prince? When did Moulay Hassan start to undertake engagements?

royal family of Morocco and UAE royal family are good friends and it's great to see kids are too,it's lovely photoand Moulay Hassan looks like his mother more each year:)
any idea when the photo was taken?

i wonder if the Birthday photos released by the palace is chosen by the King and as the king missed his daughter birthday this year theydidn't release anything!!!!! it's pitty anyway let's hope it wont became a habit.

I wonder when Lalla Khadija will start to take part in royal engagements like Moulay Hassan does, or is that only because he's the Crown Prince? When did Moulay Hassan start to undertake engagements?
So far as I can remenber, his parents always took him to some events, most of them were National related and visits from another countries. Because he was born a Crown Prince, he's been trained since birth. As for solo engagements, I can't recall the exact age and year, but it's been a while since he does solo engagements, I would say probably around 4/3 years by now? The first solo engagements he took were all school related, so 4/3 is plausible.

As for Lalla Khadija, she's a little girl, there's no need for her to do engagements, however she can make company to mommy once in a while to her foundation events, but that's only that and rare.
As she turns 18 years old, she might undertook some solo engagements as her aunts and mother do. So we have to wait a bit longer for that:p

That's why I was so sad this year we didn't get any picture on her birthday. We don't see her often, and that's why I'm always excited for her birthday pic. Hope they keep the tradition and let this year be an exception.

:previous:
how cute Moulay Hassan seems very thrilled to see his father again:)

2 May 2014: Moulay Hassan at the Grand Prize for the13th edition of the international day of Arab thoroughbred horse races.
ImageBam

11 May: Moulay Hassan attended the finals of the international Mini-basked tournament.
ImageBam

there was no Birthday pic for Moulay hassan too this year but at leastwe get pics from his engaement his is little handsome prince.:)

So far as I can remenber, his parents always took him to some events, most of them were National related and visits from another countries. Because he was born a Crown Prince, he's been trained since birth. As for solo engagements, I can't recall the exact age and year, but it's been a while since he does solo engagements, I would say probably around 4/3 years by now? The first solo engagements he took were all school related, so 4/3 is plausible.

As for Lalla Khadija, she's a little girl, there's no need for her to do engagements, however she can make company to mommy once in a while to her foundation events, but that's only that and rare.
As she turns 18 years old, she might undertook some solo engagements as her aunts and mother do. So we have to wait a bit longer for that:p

That's why I was so sad this year we didn't get any picture on her birthday. We don't see her often, and that's why I'm always excited for her birthday pic. Hope they keep the tradition and let this year be an exception.
Both Lalla Khadija and Crown Prince Moulay Hassan undertake far more official engagements than any of the European coevals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom