CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Lilo! I´ve the first pic but I don´t know when was taken.

Thank´s Lilo! I´ve the first pic but I don´t know when was taken.
was taken for Moulay hassan birthday,in Dar Salam,the king and Lalla salma palace in Rabat,it's very beautiful pics of the little royal family.

the quality of hairs is from her mom, but I don't think she has M6 eyes, the shape isn't the same
if you mean by quality of hair, frizzy hair, so her dad and aunties have also frizzy hair, but it's clear that khadija took the color and curls and thick hair of her mom.

About eyes, she got the shape of her mom's eyes, and exactly the same eyebrows, but the look, it reminds me of her auntie Hasna.

Gosh i didn't see she was born the same day as me, happy birthday to us :lol::lol::lol:

another pohto from Magreb Arab Press:)
http://s5.tinypic.com/14vkx1h.jpg
i think it's Lalla Salma who hold the little princess here.
i think she looks most like her mom. from her dad and dad' family, she has the same nose.
the broach is beautiful. but i think it's not appropriate for a child of 2 years old. it's early for a child at that age to wear such jewel and it's not safe to be worn. but knowing her mom fashion' choices, what we expect??!

Thank you mademoiselle Lilo.
What a lovely little girl:wub:
I think,she looks a lot like her mom:nice curly hair,beautiful eyes,and fair complexion.Her nose isn't like her mom though.The form of her face seems to be a mix between both parents.
I hope we will see more and more pics of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, what a little cutie. I love her pink furry boots.

i think she looks most like her mom. from her dad and dad' family, she has the same nose.
the broach is beautiful. but i think it's not appropriate for a child of 2 years old. it's early for a child at that age to wear such jewel and it's not safe to be worn. but knowing her mom fashion' choices, what we expect??!

yeah..but you know kids..they love broach,
and necklaces and high heel shoes... i don't think she forced her to wear that.

yeah..but you know kids..they love broach,
and necklaces and high heel shoes... i don't think she forced her to wear that.
children love necklaces and high heels :lol: .. yes maybe, but she is 2 years old. do you know what mean a child of 2 years old?!

at that age, a child can’t choose by himself, decide or put things as he or she wants. that why parents and teachers exist: correct and teach. i don’t think either she forced her to wear it, but at the end it’s her mom -or maybe her governante- choice and decision.

I love the fact that, despite her future duties Amira Lalla Khadija's Family are trying to raise her with as much normality as is possible.

Moreover it is wonderful to see that she resemble both of her parents, thus showing that she inherits positive attributes from both of them.

Its also nice to see that she has a great deal of anonimity, as in most cases a person of Royal Rank and Privelege do not and subsequently crave it.:flowers:

His Excellency Prince Mly Hassan

In Terms of phrenology Prince Mly Hassan should be bibliophile because of his shaped ears , generous because of his big eyes, smooth character because of his smooth hair , cheerful and sociable because of his smiling face.Que Notre Bon Dieu Nous Protege Notre Future ROI,Moulay Hassn !
a cute pictures of the prince :)

Is Lalla Salma and Khadiya in the right?

yes,it's Lalla Salma and Lalla Khadija:)
Lalla Asma was there too ,also Moulay Rachid and Moulay Ismail and king's aunts.

Thank´s Lilo. I´d like see new pics of Lalla Khadija. Why Hassan study in Palace?

:previous: that's because the Ecole Princière is in the Palace of Rabat,it's very old institute founded by late King Mohammed V in wich all the MRF princes and princesses study until high shcool.

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/a_la_une/sm_le_roi_preside_la/view

when I read this article of the MAP they are two things that I found very bizzare, the first one is that the only language that don't used prince hassan is the berber language (he make his speach in arabic and poem in french, and songs in english and spanish), imo it's a big error that this prince don't learn one of the two maternal languages of moroccan people, dont' care what kind of variant (tachelhit or tarifit or tamazight), but for me he must learn in less one of them, anf for me it's a less of respect toward who have berbear language as a tongue, that the furture king don't know their maternal language, the second one is that the king give a price to princess khadidja, I found that enough ridiculous to give a price to a little girl of two years

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/a_la_une/sm_le_roi_preside_la/view

when I read this article of the MAP they are two things that I found very bizzare, the first one is that the only language that don't used prince hassan is the berber language (he make his speach in arabic and poem in french, and songs in english and spanish), imo it's a big error that this prince don't learn one of the two maternal languages of moroccan people, dont' care what kind of variant (tachelhit or tarifit or tamazight), but for me he must learn in less one of them, anf for me it's a less of respect toward who have berbear language as a tongue, that the furture king don't know their maternal language, the second one is that the king give a price to princess khadidja, I found that enough ridiculous to give a price to a little girl of two years

I read that a leader of a Moroccan political party asked the king to introduce the Berber language in the royal school; I found that it’s a legitimate demand,
About khadidja’s price, for me it's relly silly to give a price for a baby of two years, and I wonder who had this idea:rolleyes:

I read that a leader of a Moroccan political party asked the king to introduce the Berber language in the royal school; I found that it’s a legitimate demand,
About khadidja’s price, for me it's relly silly to give a price for a baby of two years, and I wonder who had this idea:rolleyes:

i think it was the schools idea but she was so cute. she wanted a kiss to from her dad.:)

thank you girls for the links,I loved the part when Lalla khadija applauds her brother:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom