CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they stopped releasing pictures for their birthdays. Does any moroccan members here know the reason why?
I really hope we can get at least Lalla Khadija 10th birthday picture next year.

i don't know why they stoped releasing those lovely birthday photos,but i also really hope they will release something on Lalla Khadija 10th Birthday and why not the family pose for one of Moroccan Magazines they didn't do that since Lalla Khadija birth.

It is nice to see Crown Prince Moulay Hassan undertaking engagements. The number of engagements seems to gradually increase. Does he have a special agenda?

:previous:
yes of cours he have a special agenda he is a king in making and all the events and the engagements he do or attend are calculated to the last details by the palace,the preparation of the Crown Prince is very serious matter in Morocco.

Thanks for the update!:flowers:

As usually, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan displays truly regal demeanour. Is Lalla Salma going to join the family in Abu Dhabi?

:previous::previous:
Lalla Salma is with them as you can see in this video.
really impressive how Moulay Hassan appears to be comfortable in his role of CP he seem very confident in this video i think Lalla Salma Mohammed VI and all those in charge of his education are doing great job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsSdx5Ojtz4

Woooooow very nice video he looks like he is taking his rule very seriouslyo
He will be very handsome prince i am sure he will break alot of hearts :D

:previous: Thank you for sharing these! Moulay Hassan looks so grown up and Lalla Khadija is a sweet little girl. I wonder if she is wearing a different colour from the other girls because she is royal or because of her character (I'm not intending to make a criticism of this, this is just an observation).

:previous: Thank you for sharing these! Moulay Hassan looks so grown up and Lalla Khadija is a sweet little girl. I wonder if she is wearing a different colour from the other girls because she is royal or because of her character (I'm not intending to make a criticism of this, this is just an observation).

I think the color is part of her character.
They are growiing fast those two:)

good question - i wonder too. her cape is a very deep colour compared to the rest of the girls, who also seem to all have different colours between them, but none is as contrasting as Khadija's. my guess is that it has to do with her royal status - just the same reason why her and her brother are placed in the middle of their respective rows.

I think the color is part of her character.
They are growiing fast those two:)

That could be the case. Yes, I agree, King Mohammed's children are getting so grown up!

good question - i wonder too. her cape is a very deep colour compared to the rest of the girls, who also seem to all have different colours between them, but none is as contrasting as Khadija's. my guess is that it has to do with her royal status - just the same reason why her and her brother are placed in the middle of their respective rows.

That's why I thought that Lalla Khadija's cape could be different, I was also remembering the photos of the Duke of Cambridge when he was at Eton, wearing the Union Jack with his uniform.

The 10th birth anniversary of Lalla khadija is in the upcoming days I wonder if the palace will release some pics this years.

The 10th birth anniversary of Lalla khadija is in the upcoming days I wonder if the palace will release some pics this years.
It's been a while since we've had birthday pics. I wonder why they stopped releasing pictures, because that way we won't see them that often, especially Lalla Khadija, which we rarely see nowadays.

But I have hopes this year. Lalla Khadija will be 10 years old. I hope they do the same they did for Moulay Hassan 10th birthday.

:previous:
Thanks for Lalla Khadija's photo!
She is growing to be a lovely young lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom