CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Lalla Khadija and Crown Prince Moulay Hassan undertake far more official engagements than any of the European coevals.
I was not comparing them to the other royal children, I was just answering the question of another fellow member here about Moulay Hassan.

i find it very strange how him and his sister get taken to formal dinners with heads of state or even perform royal engagements on their own. it's surely good to expose them, but what can little kids offers at such event apart from a smile and a handshake? it's almost demeaning towards the protagonist of the day to get congratulated by a child.

I think it's a cultural thing to involve the children that early. The ruling elite is pretty much a world of its own, there are lots of things the common man and woman doesn't know about them, there is no transparency compared to other royal houses.

I think under such circumstances and given the fact the M6 is not a mere figurehead but has the political power of a government, it's a good thing that his heir Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija are involved at such an early stage.

Carlota,from what I see,the little prince and princess do not take part in every state dinner.
They were present only at the dinner during the visit of King Juan Carlos.The also welcomed french president François Hollande and his companion.The royal family seems to have excellent relationships with the spanish royal family and with the different french presidents.For me,it looks more like a family gathering.
Former France first lady Mrs Chirac is a close friend of the family.She was even present at king's niece wedding.
Many french politicians have houses in Morroco.

Even if the king and his sibilings and children were introduced early in public life they don't risk being harrassed by the press;)
Given that they will remain public figures for the rest of their lives,it's better for them to be accustomed to frequent exposure to the press and public.
Last years,the king doesn't seem to be healthy,therfore it's better to have a well prepared heir.

Right you, soraya, noting that King Mohammed and Lalla Salma are focused on preparing Crown Prince Moulay Hassan to lifetime of being a public figure. He does an excellent job of carrying official engagements.

I was not comparing them to the other royal children, I was just answering the question of another fellow member here about Moulay Hassan.
That was just an observation based on your post.

Last edited:
spotted in New York few days ago

Crown Prince Moulay of Morocco turn heads in Manhattan
The 11-year-old Crown Prince Moulay of Morocco turned heads at Upper East Side restaurant Nello on Saturday, arriving with a nearly 20-strong security entourage for lunch.

the prince is in holiday in New York with his mother Lalla Salma and sister Lalla Khadija.

They pray for rain, how cute is that?:heart: i love these pagan rituals, very lovely!!

They pray for rain, how cute is that?:heart: i love these pagan rituals, very lovely!!

It is a not a pagan ritual. The Moroccan royal family are Muslims.
It's no different from American Christians praying for rain to end the drought in parts of the USA not long ago.

It is nice to see Crown Prince Moulay Hassan undertaking an engagement.

Moulay Hassan is cutie pie
he is growing up to became hondsome and charming Prince.:)

:previous: that must be hard time for Moulay hassan as he is a Barca fun:D
he looked great anyway a real Pro:)

HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chairs final of 6th Moulay El Hassan international tournament of mini-basketball

Rabat - HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chaired, on Sunday at the Ibn Yassine multipurpose hall in Rabat, the final of the 6th edition of the Moulay El Hassan international tournament of mini-basketball (under 13 years), held on May 8-10 by the Touarga Sports Union (UST), under the patronage of HM King Mohammed VI.
HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan chairs final of 6th Moulay El Hassan international tournament of mini-basketball | MAP

This is a non évent. It is total my normal. Événement Kong Mohamed does the same. When People kiss the hand of the King or the crown prince that have to withdraw their hand. It is the custom ont at all a mark of disrespect or else it is the custom in Morocco royalty

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de The Royals Community

That is a self confident young man, when he can resists his fellow citizens to reach for his hands.

Is it their first engagement together without their parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom