Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
when is she going to get birth?
I think sometime early spring, but I don't think we know exactly when. (the MRF doesn't talk about her pregnancy at all)

I was wondering (I hope this isn't too off-topic) is Moulay a just a name they've used, or is it a title, or a traditional name, or what? Because I know that there are multiple male members of the MRF that are called Moulay _something_.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK
I think sometime early spring, but I don't think we know exactly when. (the MRF doesn't talk about her pregnancy at all)

I was wondering (I hope this isn't too off-topic) is Moulay a just a name they've used, or is it a title, or a traditional name, or what? Because I know that there are multiple male members of the MRF that are called Moulay _something_.
moulay for men in morocco it's like lalla for the women.
and it's mean:
lalla = lady and moulay or sidi = sir, we can say that it's like title and also tradition.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Courtier

Moulay and Lalla means more than Sir and Lady.
Moulay and Lalla are very superior.

X calls Y moulay or Lalla.
X is inferior than Y and Y is a such owner of the boss of X.
X is in service by Y.

It was too good to be true...
Closed Thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules