Turkey: The Ottoman Empire - House of Osman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Abdul Hamid Kayıhan Osmanoğlu 119 of Hospice Anniversary participated in the event.
Haberler.Com
Link with video

News from 07.02.14: Kenize mourad Living member of the Ottoman dynasty, descendants of Sultan Murad 5th to Kei Murad (74), Indian rajah his father, Said Hussein Ali exhibited in France, lived his childhood with his car again.
23155478.jpg
Hürriyet Mobil
From hurriyet

Today 96 years ago February 10, 1918, Sultan Mehmet II, who died in Istanbul. Abdul Hamid Khan, the descendants of prince sehzade haron and his son prince sehzade Kayıhan Osmanoğlu Osmanoğlu via social media with the participation of those gathered in prayer with Torunlar
abtorun.jpg

which raja and of what Indian state did princess selma khairy raaoff marry?

It was the raja of kotwara said ali. The princley state was in uttar pradesh the residence in lucknow.

Mrs. Ayse adile osmanoglu tars daughter of prince sultanzade osman nami osmanoglu, graunddaughter of sultan Abdulhamid2 attend yesterday a tv programm and speaks about the exile family live and current living members of the imperial family Öteki Gündem | Osmanl

hello Turkisch neigbours :)

may i ask who is the head of this dynasty and if there was a dynastic marriage between Turkisch and Georgian royal families? :)

hello Turkisch neigbours :)

may i ask who is the head of this dynasty and if there was a dynastic marriage between Turkisch and Georgian royal families? :)
1. Many sultans and ottoman princes marry georgian woman who are muslim aristocrats, but i don't know if they are member of the georgian family.
At least prince burhanneddin djem born 1920 marries irene starosselskaya who is of russian-georgian noble decent and is a georgian princess (?)
2. The head of the ottoman dynasty is currentli prince
Prince osman beyadid. He is the first head who is born at exile. More about him in wiki:
Bayezid Osman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About the throne line: Line of succession to the former Ottoman throne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you :)

I just remembered Gurji Khatun was a Georgian royalty princess :) and married a Seljuk prince in the teritory of modern Turky :)

-Sultan 2 Abdulhamid's grandson and shoot the first prince born after consulting with his 2nd of Abdulhamid Kayıhan Osmanoglu Abdulhamid was committed during the period of development from Antique Sword Osmanolu: "Eskitilmi Kl Adl Oyunun Filmi ekilecek"
-After the establishment of the Republic of Turkey in 1924 and the abolition of the Caliphate of the Ottoman dynasty forced to go abroad to France with the mass migration took place. THE GIFT of Moroccans CEMETERY
At the end of the Caliph Abdülmecit France including the majority of those who choose to live their lives in poverty worked. Many of the members of the dynasty, who died in France during that periodDue to Turkey's acceptance by the Government of France as a gift to a Moroccan Muslim Cemetery was buried in Bobigny. The cemetery was opened in 1937 as the first II. Of Abdul Hamid daughter Ayşe Sultan Mehmed Ali Rauf's wife, who died in 1973, finally, the grandson of Sultan Murad Prince Osman Fuad's funeral was buried.
Fransa'daki ehzade Kabirlerinin Durumu ler Acs
This two news were from today about the royal familiy

Prince Roland Selim amd his wife gerlinde in 1972 on a austrian magazin

Attachments

• 1549298_1393713464222674_249882898_n.jpg
    1549298_1393713464222674_249882898_n.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 919
Yes she convert to islam the mother of alaeddin keykubad ll
:) thanks for the information

:)

she was a nominally musulmanin :)

she builded the tomb for persian poet Rumi in vilage Konia and it looks like a church :) did you knew? :)

I read?:) muslima? I read that her father was a muslim who martied a georgian and convert to christian. She grew up as christian and after the marriage she convert to islam. Her name was gurcu because her georhian roots.
I was at the tomp of rumi it was beautiful. It is build by grucu khanum?

gurcu khatun's mother was a Queen of Georgia named Rusudan :)

and gurcu khatun's name was Tamar as her grandmother Queen of Georgia Tamar :)

yes she builded that tomb for rumi :) she was his best frend :)

gurcu khatun's mother was a Queen of Georgia named Rusudan :)

and gurcu khatun's name was Tamar as her grandmother Queen of Georgia Tamar :)

yes she builded that tomb for rumi :) she was his best frend :)
Thanks for the information :) it was very interesting to know :)

Back
Top Bottom