Turkey: The Ottoman Empire - House of Osman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who is he any source that he would be a prince?

Topkapı Palace
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topkapı_Palace

There is some support for the restoration of the monarchy in Turkey? I want to know more about it. And who today would be the Sultan?

The ottoman dynasty has another system. The oldest shehzade( prince of the male line ), is the head. If a sultan then will be osman Beyazid b. 1928, who live today in new york

I'm not 100% sure exactly his linage links him but his grandmother has ties as a royal and his late grandfather did as well. To what extent is something that you would need to look into further. I choose to take him at his word. He isn't the first royal I have met nor will he be the last...

I'm not 100% sure exactly his linage links him but his grandmother has ties as a royal and his late grandfather did as well. To what extent is something that you would need to look into further. I choose to take him at his word. He isn't the first royal I have met nor will he be the last...

Who is he? I saw his instagram he has many followers. Any informations of him?

What is the relationship of the members of the Imperial Family with the authorities?

Any reaction of the members of the Imperial Family regarding the situation in Turkey now?

What is the relationship of the members of the Imperial Family with the authorities?

Today is it vwry good they are invited in receptions etc. The are very active in the turkish media.

Many of the pictures on this site are not correctly identified. They have paintings of European royals identified as members of the imperial family.

Thank you for your interest. I know the truth. Which do you think I do not want to get wrong.

ImageBam
Princess Mihrimah Sultan whorm was Born 1922 marries prince Nayef of Jordan. She is the grandmother of princess noor of Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom