The Ancient Kings of Israel and Judah

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The claimed descent of the British royals from David runs, I have read in many sources, through Tia Tephi, daughter of Zedekiah, who was taken in exile to Ireland by Baruch, who married a descendant of Perez, son of Judah, who already had emigrated to Ireland. There is also a story of a sister of Tia Tephi, who also escaped the destruction of Zedekiah's household, and who stayed in Spain. Her name was Zara, which raises interesting thoughts about the name of Princess Anne's daughter. This is what is recorded many places but I would certainly bow to any of the Jewish posters who would discount it.
Here in New Mexico, USA, where I presently live, there are many descendants of "new Christians" from Spain. In fact, it is thought that all of the original Spanish settlers of Santa Fe (the oldest capitol in America) were of hidden Jewish descent. I know many people descended from those few original names. The Prince and Princess of Astrurias visited Santa Fe on the 400th anniversary of its founding.

The British Israelite's wrote a letter to Queen Victoria of Britain telling her she was a decent of King David through the Queen of Ireland Teia Tephi the daughter of Zedekiah. Born Jerusalem, Judah, Israel. Queen Victoria wrote them back saying yes she knew.
This is a very interesting video about British Israelism and about whether it is real. Based on facts, not fancy.

Also a video about any possible Jewish or Muslin ancestors to the British RF. Again going by facts.

Back
Top Bottom