The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I wonder if Iraq would have been stable with a monarchy and if today would the country benefit with a monarchy.

radical royalist
Very Nice Question

well I Think Iraq Would Be Great With Monarchy Especially If Prince Raad bin Zeid OR Sharif Ali Bin Al-Hussein Take The Crown He’s The Son Of Princess Badia Bint Abdullah She’s The auntie Of Late King Of Iraq Faisal II , Because In Their Time Iraq Was One Of The Best In Middle East The Opposite Of Today , But I Think There is No Chance Of That They Try after Saddam Hussein government to Returns Iraq To Monarchy and The attempt failed , I Hope Iraq Back To Monarchy it Would Be Best Thing To Iraq , Thanx For Sharing Nice Question sirhon11234

Old 10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I wonder if Iraq would have been stable with a monarchy and if today would the country benefit with a monarchy.

radical royalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Very Nice Question

well I Think Iraq Would Be Great With Monarchy Especially If Prince Raad bin Zeid OR Sharif Ali Bin Al-Hussein Take The Crown He’s The Son Of Princess Badia Bint Abdullah She’s The auntie Of Late King Of Iraq Faisal II , Because In Their Time Iraq Was One Of The Best In Middle East The Opposite Of Today , But I Think There is No Chance Of That They Try after Saddam Hussein government to Returns Iraq To Monarchy and The attempt failed , I Hope Iraq Back To Monarchy it Would Be Best Thing To Iraq , Thanx For Sharing Nice Question sirhon11234
I think this is rather interesting I came across this thread about the former Iraq Monarchy because I just read a story online about the monarchy and royal family. The link to the full story is below, but the article said that people remember the monarchy as a time of peace. There may or may not be a huge push to get the monarchy re-established, but there is interest out there.

Here's the Full Story.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Royal Highness

Very Interesting & Nice Article , The cars very Nice & Antique , I liked the silver car presented by Adolf Hitler very Much . Thank you for posting :)
Old 03-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Royal Highness

A Present car from Adolf Hitler to King Faisal II OF Iraq

Image Upper.com - View Photo
Old 04-10-2013, 03:39 PM

Photos King Faisal II

As I am clearing my late mother's house, I have come across a collection of loose photos and albums of King Faisal, the boy king of Iraq, on official visits and on vacation in Switzerland with his family and 'lady friend', must be in 1956 or thereabouts. Also many studio photos of the King's uncle, the Regent. My family had personal ties to the King so I know they are genuine and my mother has kept them all these years. Not quite sure who would be interested in them?
Old 04-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

If you just want to get rid of them why not pop them in the post to King Abdullah II of Jordan.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Do u know any thing about HRH Princess Dr. Nisreen Bint El-Sharif Mohammed Bin faisal Bin El-Sharif Hussein .. this woman visited Iraq as the granddaughter of king faisal 1
we all know that king faisal had only 1 son king Ghazi ..!!!!!
as you said king faisal had only one son (Ghazi)
this women is lie and i think the The Jordanian royal court statement proves that there is no son named Muhammad.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Serene Highness

An actual photo of the fiance of the last Kong Faisal , Princess sabina fazila
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-05-22-29-34.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	290478  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Courtier

greet to see her after all this years,
anyone know about the grandchildren for presses badiyah?
Old 07-26-2014, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

She has many grandchildren:
By her son Sharif Ali & his wife Lina Khan:
•Sharifa Hala (1988)
•Sharifa Alia (1990)
•Sharifa Hiba (1996)
•Sharif Feisal (1992)studied at AU in DC.

By her son Sharif Mohammad bin Al Hussein & his wife Ladan :
• Sharif Hussein bin Mohammad (1999)

By her son Sharif Abdullah bin Al Hussein:
•Sharifa Badia bint Abdullah (1990)
•Sharif Abdul'Illah bin Abdullah (1992)
•Sharif Hussein (1994)
Old 07-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Her descendants could be considered as members of the Iraqui Royal Family?
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Yes, they are part of Iraqi royal family as their fathers & paternal grandparents. Princess Badiya & her family lived in Lebanon & then london After the military coup that overthrew the monarchy in Iraq.
Some of the Iraqi royals chose to settle in Jordan & they gained Jordanian nationality & titles like prince Raad bin Zeid family & many sharifs.

Tags
iraq