Royal House of Georgia 1: Ending 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
every think about divorce its a black P-R.campaing organize by the government of Georgia,the only one institution against monarchy in Georgia and against the Patriarch,and straight attack to the Church,(more trusted institution in Georgia).
how i see,this new chancellery have created only to promote intrigues and to create confusions,its easy to see that 61 year old prince nugzar chancellay(created last year)have not clear intentions.
why this chancellery its created only after the unification of the branches?(wedding),why not before?
because before the wedding,no one was interesting to attack the image of the Royal house.

It occurs that the head of Bagrationi-Gruzinsky royal line has decided to assert the claim of the Georgian throne in his competition with Prince Bagrationi-Moukhransky.
[FONT=verdana, arial]
The Royal House of Georgia. Bagration Gruzinsky Dynasty official site
[/FONT]

Let's get it straight; Prince Nugzar (who claims to be the rightful heir to the Georgian crown as well as to its dynastic orders) made a deal with Prince Davit that if he married his daughter he would relinquish his claim to all. They got married, didn't work out now the man (Prince Nugzar) is pissed off and wants to renege on said agreement. He is now in the process of starting his own orders and offering them to those who once supported Prince Davit (of course for a sum and/or passage fee). So he (Prince Nugzar) put his future in the hands of Prince Davit and his marriage to his daughter and because it didn't work out as expected is pretty much p.o.'d and wants to cause grief for the whole of the monarchy and Georgia. Is there no honor left without regard to one's personal ego left here on Earth? Seems to me he is more worried about his own future than that of Georgia.

J-

yes your right,and the more funny think its that the couple still living together.

The line of Prince Nuzgar doesn not really have too many male descendants so...

The line of Prince Nuzgar doesn not really have too many male descendants so...

So? Prince Nugzar has done what King Mihai did and made it clear that his eldest daughter will succeed him as Head of the Royal House.

Can you provide any proof to support that statement?

The lady that attended the function in Geneva with Prince David did not exactly look completely the same as Princess Anna.

Recent picture of Princess Anna
Picture of Prince David and his companion
I see you're using an image (the second one) from the site of the Royal House of Bagration Moukhrani clearly labeled "TRH Davit Bagrationi & Ana Bagrationi". I think it's a bit disingenuous of you to post it as a"questionable" image...

I see you're using an image (the second one) from the site of the Royal House of Bagration Moukhrani clearly labeled "TRH Davit Bagrationi & Ana Bagrationi". I think it's a bit disingenuous of you to post it as a"questionable" image...

If you had bothered to take a look at the source of the first image, you would realize that website also claims to represent The Royal House of Georgia.

The first website was created by Prince Nugzar (the father of Princess Anna) and his Chancellery.

The second website was created by Prince David (the erstwhile spouse of Princess Anna) and his Chancellery.

I am inclined to lend more credibility to the site of Prince Nugzar when it comes to finding an up-to-date and genuine photographic representation of his daughter.

Last edited:
If you had bothered to take a look at the source of the first image, you would realize that website also claims to represent The Royal House of Georgia.

The first website was created by Prince Nugzar (the father of Princess Anna) and his Chancellery.

The second website was created by Prince David (the erstwhile spouse of Princess Anna) and his Chancellery.
Oh but, I did and I am very familiar with both sites. However, you just presented a link to an image saying "who is this lady? it sure doesn't look like Princess Ana" and did not say anything else.

You obviously have an agenda and you're welcome to it but, you can at least be honest about what you post.

I am inclined to lend more credibility to the site of Prince Nugzar when it comes to finding an up-to-date and genuine photographic representation of his daughter.

Cool - so, let me get this straight, you're saying that Prince Davit is lying on his website about who he's presenting as his wife?

Last edited:
Oh but, I did and I am very familiar with both sites. However, you just presented a link to an image saying "who is this lady? it sure doesn't look like Princess Ana" and did not say anything else.

You obviously have an agenda and you're welcome to it but, you can at least be honest about what you post.

Cool - so, let me get this straight, you're saying that Prince Davit is lying on his website about who he's presenting as his wife?

If I recall correctly, the link I posted to Prince David's website was entitled "Prince David and his companion" not "Who is this lady? It sure doesn't look like Princess Anna." Looking back, I should have titled it "Prince David and his companion at the event they attended in Geneva in late 2010/early 2011", but that seemed a tad wordy.

I have no agenda or connections to either of the parties we are discussing. But, naturally, it is your right to assume whatever you like.

I do not believe that I have stated anywhere that Prince David is being misleading on his website about who he is presenting as his wife. If you reread post #275, what I did pose was a question directed to the poster "giorgi" (who appears to have actual ties to the Bagration-Mukhransky camp) asking for him to support his statement that Prince David and Princess Anna are still living together. Try not to put words in my mouth if you can help it. ; )

Since you raised the subject, kimon, is it your opinion that the woman in the picture I posted from the website of Prince Nugzar is the same woman in the picture I posted from the website of Prince David?

Since you raised the subject, kimon, is it your opinion that the woman in the picture I posted from the website of Prince Nugzar is the same woman in the picture I posted from the website of Prince David?

I didn't put any words anywhere just interpreted what you said because the implication was that the two are not the same person. The question above clearly shows that you don't think they're the same, ergo my posts.

To answer your question directly: yes, I am certain that the two are the same person. How am I certain? I know people that were both at the wedding and at this event.

I didn't put any words anywhere just interpreted what you said because the implication was that the two are not the same person. The question above clearly shows that you don't think they're the same, ergo my posts.

To answer your question directly: yes, I am certain that the two are the same person. How am I certain? I know people that were both at the wedding and at this event.

Trying to discern the motives of other people is never a good idea. I initially asked the question of "giorgi" and then of you because I was curious as to whether or not the two were indeed the same woman, because I have no way of knowing whether or not they are. I did not ask it because I already had some preconceived opinion on the matter.

The state of the relationship between Prince David and Princess Anna has been quite shrouded in ambiguity (which is understandable given all the conflicting media reports about their marriage that have emerged over the past two years)...you can hardly blame others for wanting some clarity regarding the situation.

But, you have given some with your answer, so thank you for it!

Prince David lives with Princess Ana in Tbilisi?

Thanks for the link!:flowers:
We shall see whether or not rumours are true.

Prince David lives with Princess Ana in Tbilisi?

According to an article about the reconciliation, the couple were going to be living in the village of Saguramo (located in Mtskheta Municipality).

Source: Georgia Times

They are popular among the georgians?

According to an article about the reconciliation, the couple were going to be living in the village of Saguramo (located in Mtskheta Municipality).

This sounds promising and ties in well with the story of the couple's pregnancy. I wonder if that has been officially confirmed yet.

Thanks for the link

I heard that Princess Anna had two daughters from her first marriage: does anyone know their names and age?

I hope HRH Prince David and his wife are pregnant. An heir to both the disputed house of Bagration. Does anyone have any information concerning the husband of Princess Maria Antonieta Bagration (Prince David's sister), Senor Jaime Gaixas. Wikipedia states they have a son Jaime Gaixas y Bagration (born 1995) are there any other children?

I heard that Princess Anna had two daughters from her first marriage: does anyone know their names and age?

The daughters of Princess Anna from her first marriage with Grigoriy Malania are Irina and Miriam. They are aged about eight and four respectively.

Richardhwinn said:
Does anyone have any information concerning the husband of Princess Maria Antonieta Bagration (Prince David's sister), Senor Jaime Gaixas. Wikipedia states they have a son Jaime Gaixas y Bagration (born 1995) are there any other children?

Princess Maria is no longer married to Sr. Gaixas. Young Jaime was indeed the only issue of the union.

Several articles concerning the Gruzinskys...

An interview that Princess Anna gave in 2005 where she discusses her family and the obligations that would fall to her as heiress of her father:
The Georgian Times
English Translation

Some press concerning a theatrical performance being put on by the Tumanishvili Film Actors Theatre (where Prince Nugzar has served as a director since 1978). "Yet Will Come Spring" showcases some of the poetic work of the late Prince Petre.
Press release about premiere of "Yet Will Come Spring"
English translation
Theatre - Poems on the Stage
English translation
Clip from Imedi news channel about the performance (with a word from the director, Nugzar Bagrationi-Gruzinski, and the actors)

Thanks for the update!
Reconciliation is a good news for both families. If indeed expecting a child, Princess Anna will have much-needed peace and quiet in such beautful place as Saguramo, which, I believe, is a nature conservation area.

Thanks Benjamin, by chance do you know when this divorce occurred and his birth year? Thanks in advance for whatever information that you could give me.

Does anybody know if this couple is divorced or not? Newspapers spoke about family mediation and that the young woman would have agree to carry a male "heir"? But a Minister spoke about a divorce? I understand absolutely nothing.

The family traditions are so strong and terrible to force a woman in Georgia?

I remember their marriage and to have been very sad in front of this couple so ill-matched and in front of the bridegroom who phoned during the religious ceremony!
A horrible dynastic marriage.

Is it true that they would have obliged the Princess to divorce from her first husband?

Is it true that they would have obliged the Princess to divorce from her first husband?
There were no official statements on the matter. Some Georgian newspapers have claimed that HRH the Princess Anna had been made (by Patriarch of Georgian Orthodox Church) to divorce her first husband and father of her two daughters Grigoriy Malania.
I don't know if these newspapers are reliable.
The dynastic marriage was the Patriarch's project from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom