Royal House of Georgia 1: Ending 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
That is a fanon site, nothing more. You would need critical third party source material to contribute to Wikipedia. Anyone can set up a webpage dedicated to this or that, but unless they have verifiable credentials it’s meaningless. No creditable journalist would cite the page you listed as a "source".

If there is a critical third party source material you may offer, that can be easily scrutinized, then you can and should add the information. If not, then the whole argument is meaningless really.

Look, I don't personally care one way or the other on the matter of who is or is not the most legitimate heir to Georgia. I'm just saying that everyone should take any claims with a grain of salt, and an open critical review of sources is a must. Is there not a newspaper article you may point to? The fanon site doesnt list any sources that I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately all newspaper articles are in Georgian, so it is hard to use them as source.
Dear keystone if you would really interested in Georgian royalty I could point to some websites (english), but as you said that you really do not care... so it seems useless...

Thank you anyway

Hey, I didn't say I wasn't interested, just that I do not have a particular opinion one way or the other on who should or shouldnt be king. Ive been reading somewhat on the Georgia history, very interesting indeedy. Anywhose, you should post linkies to those newpaper stories. Prehaps someone would translate them for the forums so that the community may have more information all the way around.

Greetings! It's my understanding that most monarchist supporters in Georgia are now supporting Prince Nugzar as he has the strongest claim. What is the on-the-ground perspective within Georgia?

In other news, Prince David Bagrationi-Mukhranski and Princess Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinski are apparently not divorced.

That is an interesting news. Has the couple sorted out their differences and decided to preserve the union?
Princess Maia looks nice.

Dear Al bina,

The information was posted on another forum by someone who has good connections, but, unfortunately, the only information given was that the couple hasn't divorced.

Of course this could mean several things: (1) they have reconciled, (2) they are estranged but still married, (3) they are legally separated, (4) they are in the process of obtaining a divorce.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help...I am curious as to the particulars myself.

Hey this may not be the right place but since it deals somewhat with the Bagration dynasty. Does anyone have any information of Princess Tamara Bagration of Imeretinsky and her descendants? I got some information about her and her descendants but as always could use more.

Heir of royal family visits Georgia
14 Dec 2010

The heir of the Georgian royal dynasty, Juan Bagrationi plans to make investments in Georgia. Bagrationi arrived in Tbilisi together with his friends and introduced his plans to media today. This is a private visit. Bagrationi went to the Elderly Asylum within his charitable activities.

Full article: Rustavi 2

Site with photos of the prince - Juan Bagrationi

Interesting article from the 1990s primarily about Juan's aunt Princess Maria Paz - Princess Shuns Throne--if There Is One - Los Angeles Times

Thanks for interesting articles!:flowers:
Prince Juan appears to have a bohemian air about him. Surprisingly, he is not a brunette.

My pleasure Al bina! :) Also, thank you very much for your kind New Year wishes. I hope that 2011 holds much happiness and many blessings for you and yours as well! :flowers:

In other Bagrationi news, an apparently reconciled Prince David and Princess Anna (looking as beautiful as ever) recently made a tour of Western Europe. Very glad to see that they are still together; the couple will be celebrating their second anniversary next month.

Following are two pictures from this trip:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3066/16435418844578450170310.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1472/16662912128697127418812.jpg
(source: Facebook group of The Royal Family of Georgia)

Thanks for the updates!
It is great news, indeed. They make a good-looking couple. Princess Anna is stunning.

What great news for the New Year, I'm very happy they're still together. Thank you for the pictures and video Benjamin.

There seems to be so much bunkum coming from so-called Georgian Royalists. There are those who slate the claims made by the Moukhrani branch of the Bagrationi Dynasty and yes, they are a line long distanced from "the throne". But the Gruzinsky line WILL DIE OUT IN 20 YEARS. Period. End of. The only option and rightful heirs are then the Moukhrani Line.

Monarchies are not like X-Factor. You don't get to choose. There are rules that exist governing them. David and Anna are still married, hopefully Anna will hurry up and get pregnant - with a son - then everyone can relax! The Moukhrani are recognised by the government of Georgia, the heiress of the Gruzinsky is married to the head of the Moukhrani family and even the Patriach supports his claim... so the people castigating him aren't monarchists, they are fantasists!

I find David just plain and unpleasent and I don´t hear good things about him (like he treats women badly). Ugo has more charisma.

Thank you for the pictures, it also appears Gourami is more accessible to people.

Let's get it straight; Prince Nugzar (who claims to be the rightful heir to the Georgian crown as well as to its dynastic orders) made a deal with Prince Davit that if he married his daughter he would relinquish his claim to all. They got married, didn't work out now the man (Prince Nugzar) is pissed off and wants to renege on said agreement. He is now in the process of starting his own orders and offering them to those who once supported Prince Davit (of course for a sum and/or passage fee). So he (Prince Nugzar) put his future in the hands of Prince Davit and his marriage to his daughter and because it didn't work out as expected is pretty much p.o.'d and wants to cause grief for the whole of the monarchy and Georgia. Is there no honor left without regard to one's personal ego left here on Earth? Seems to me he is more worried about his own future than that of Georgia.

J-

In a November 2010 article, Princess Anna was very evasive when questioned about the state of her relationship with Prince David: სამეფო კაáƒ*ის სკანდალი
Translation: Google Translate

Prince David was in Spain at the start of the New Year, apparently along with Princess Anna: Los nuevos cruzados de la capa - Levante-EMV

Recent article about the Bagration-Gruzinskys and Bagration-Mukhranskys: presage.tv
Translation: Google Translate
Photo of Prince Nugzar and family: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks for the updates! :flowers::flowers::flowers:
The situation surrounding Prince David and Princess Anna remains shrouded in mystery. That is hardly surprising though.

Charles and Diana of Georgia?

The Charles and Diana of Georgia? I agree they didn't look happy in the wedding photos, but I put that down to nerves and the solemnity of the event.

This is too bad, would have been great if it had/if it works out.

There is one more girl who married into Bagrationi dynasty, H.S.H.Princess Karina Bagration-Moukhransky.She is quite famous for various charitable involvements.Was called"Lady Di of the Eastern Europe" by Hungarian magazine "Csaladi Kor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom