Royal House of Georgia 1: Ending 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately, the marriage between David and Anna failed. The couple got divorced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al_bina
ugo is not a prince. he is just a nobility like his all family living in spain. it is the kid's mother who is royalty.

HereditaryPrincess
LadyGabrielle
yes he is very lovely :wub:
Cory
yes this child is the only person who can be a king in a future and a patriarch ilia ii baptised him in novermber of 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is not the place to conduct partisan intra-dynastic battles. The tone would also be improved with the absence of aggressively patronising and/or insulting comments directed at members and others.

thanks

Warren
TRF Admin

What about the noble titles that HRH Prince Davit has been granting? Are they valid or not? Title of "Baron" was going for $11,000.00 about a year ago.

What about the noble titles that HRH Prince Davit has been granting? Are they valid or not? Title of "Baron" was going for $11,000.00 about a year ago.

Under British Prime Minister Lloyd-George titles were sold widely.

The fact that a non-governmental source may be selling titles also makes it different, but not too different.

The prevailing British philosophy for titles seems sometimes to have been, however, How to bribe people in senior positions to work reasonably efficiently, if the expectation of a title (results-driven) is added to the expectation of a pension (not result-driven).

In Canada, the issuing of titles has been discontinued.

Prince Juan Jorge Bagration-Mukhransky (b.12 July 1977) [son of Prince Bagrat Bagration-Mukhransky (b.1949) {himself son of Infanta Maria de las Mercedes of Spain (1911-1953) & her husband Irakly, Prince Bagration-Mukhransky (1909-1977)} & his first wife Maria del Carmen de Ulloa y de Suelves (b.1953)] married, as his second wife, Kristine Dzidziguri (b.1989) on 10 May. Prince Juan is divorced; his marriage to Floriane del Rio und Thorn was childless.

La boda ronde?a del pr?ncipe georgiano Juan de Bagration - ABC.es

Summary of an engagement carried out by Princess Anna last week:

"The Public School for Blind Children №202 of Tbilisi, Georgia warmly welcomed HRH Princess Anna of The Royal House of Georgia on her visit to students.

Public school No. 202 for the blind is the only specialized school for the blind in the country; it has many students from the regions. The students have the option to either to stay at the school dormitory at night, or go to school on a daily basis. This school was built more than one-hundred years ago with the help of fund-raising from generous people.

The school is actively involved in community activities and is committed to social adaptation of its schoolchildren. The Royal House has been present to every class of the Icon of “St. Matrona” who is a protector of people with disabilities and supplied them with the necessary items for this school. The school will be able to increase their Braille literacy and to improve their reading and learning skills thanks to special education supplies and materials provided by the Crown Prince Nuzgar Bagrationi-Gruzinski and other organizations."

Photos from the visit: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1487867914811216.1073741831.1438915779706430&type=1

The office of Prince Nugzar has today released information concerning the status of the two marriages of Princess Anna and the rights of her three offspring.

It is pointed out that Grigoriy Malania, the first husband of Princess Anna, is a descendant of the last king of Georgia (George XII) through his mother.

Princess Anna married Malania, an architect who was accorded the title of "prince" by his father-in-law, in 2001. Their daughters Irina and Miriam were born in 2003 and 2007 respectively. Both girls bore the surname Bagrationi-Gruzinski from birth and are considered by their grandfather to be royal dynasts.

Well,that is true,Malania is a descendant of the last King of Georgia...here is his line:

King Giorgi XII of Georgia,lived from 1746-1800
I
Princess Nina of Georgia,lived from 1772-1847
I
Princess Mariam Dadiani of Mingrelia,born in 1794
I
Princess Elizabeth Shervashidze of Guria
I
Giorgi Mgaloblishvili
I
Akaki Mgaloblishvili
I
Giorgi Mgaloblishvili
I
Nana Mgaloblishvili
I
Grigory Malania,born in 1970 = Princess Anna Bagration-Gruzinska,born in 1976

Prime Minister and his wife looked lovely. Who accompanied Prince Juan Bagration?

That is his wife Kristine, they were married last year.

Mukhran4

Indeed, their civil marriage was held last year in Spain. There is talk that a larger religious wedding will occur sometime during 2015 in Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Kristine Bagration is indeed very striking and has worked as a model.

I would not be surprised if the wedding does receive a fair amount of press coverage. Perhaps Juan and Kristine are being encouraged to construct a more positive public image of the Bagration family after the what happened with David and Anna. Though, of course, the union of the latter couple will always hold much greater dynastic significance.

Last year Juan and Kristine granted an interview and spoke about their relationship; Kristine answers in Georgian and Juan in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6vovYZdPA

Last edited:
Such development is not surprising at all. What are chances of restoring the monarchy at this stage? I thought that President Mikhail Saakashvili would take a step toward the restoration, but it did not happen.

Last edited:
Low, I should think. The most probable way that it could ever happen at this point would be for a restoration years down the road in the person of Prince Giorgi Bagration Bagrationi -- as long as the Orthodox Church maintains its monarchist stance after Patriarch Ilia. Had their marriage been without complications, his parents might have stood a chance, but, aside from producing their son, their union likely made a monarchical structure less attractive to the average Georgian.

Perhaps Juan and Kristine are being encouraged to construct a more positive public image of the Bagration family after the what happened with David and Anna. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6vovYZdPA

Actually, their family is divided. David is supported by his siblings and great aunt Elena, but not by aunt Maria and uncle Bagrat (his father's half-siblings) or cousins. Maria and Bagrat claim that since they have Spanish and Bavarian royal blood too they are more royal and should take precedence and that their father agreed. Both say, but have not substantiated, that their older brother Georgi and his descendants were removed from succession by their father because Georgi's mother was a commoner and Georgi was a reckless playboy. Juan and his father are also pretenders to the throne. Juan and Kristine are on a PR campaign for themselves, not David.

Actually, their family is divided. David is supported by his siblings and great aunt Elena, but not by aunt Maria and uncle Bagrat (his father's half-siblings) or cousins. Maria and Bagrat claim that since they have Spanish and Bavarian royal blood too they are more royal and should take precedence and that their father agreed. Both say, but have not substantiated, that their older brother Georgi and his descendants were removed from succession by their father because Georgi's mother was a commoner and Georgi was a reckless playboy. Juan and his father are also pretenders to the throne. Juan and Kristine are on a PR campaign for themselves, not David.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KlFCwOZ4k&feature=yout

Well,that is true,Malania is a descendant of the last King of Georgia...here is his line:

King Giorgi XII of Georgia,lived from 1746-1800
I
Princess Nina of Georgia,lived from 1772-1847
I
Princess Mariam Dadiani of Mingrelia,born in 1794
I
Princess Elizabeth Shervashidze of Guria
I
Giorgi Mgaloblishvili
I
Akaki Mgaloblishvili
I