The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Courtier

Here is the link to the July/August 2007 issue of Italian magazine Etiquette. It has articles on page 5 on both Crown Prince Nikola and the trip of his daughter Princess Altinai to Montenegro.

You need Adobe Acrobat to view it, I think.

http://www.etiquette.it/etiquettelug...uette_n.36.pdf

Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 PM

Dear Benjamin, it seems to me that you are living in Belgrade, as all people from Montenegro do. I wonder why?
Anyway, Nicola is a very pleasant man and very simple. He lives in Paris in a very modest appartement with a furniture from sixties. He has only one lugigge as a memory of his father. He has an Harley and his wife is very beautiful woman from Morocco. His projects of architecture are very 1968. which means very simple and commune style.
At the time he said that he had lost 10 years trying to get in better thouch with Montenegrins and he stated that he has now a layer who will try to persuade the Governement to give him back at least an appartement as to enable him to come from time to time to Montenegro.
His daughter is living vis a vis to his appartement and is very sympathetic young woman.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Commoner

Any news on what the Montenegrin Royals are doing now?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Commoner

Still in France, no plans that I know of to go back to Montenegro.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Nobility

daughter for Prince Boris????

daughter for prince boris????

consider that its from wikipedia!!!!

No other website has any info about Milena

Princess Milena of Montenegro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 02-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

It is true

See the Birth announcement: Njegoskij|org :: The Royal Family of Montenegro welcomes new baby!

Royal Travel and Events

Old 08-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Commoner

wikipedia has announced the death of Princess Francine, wife of Crown Prince Nikolas II. born on 27th Jan 1950 and passing away on the 6th August 2008. view it here Francine, Princess of Montenegro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Commoner

Does anyone know what she died of and any other information concerning the death of HRH the Crown Princess
Old 11-10-2008, 02:46 PM

Petar II Petrovic-njegos was a Bladika , a Bishop of the Orthodox Church the nephew of Saint Petar of Cetjne my Slava, He also was a poet.
Ivan Petrovic
Old 11-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Today in Paris there was the memorial service for the late princess Francine of Montenegro. Te princess passed away on August 8th.

At 12.00 there was the memorial service in the Russian-Orthodox Alexander Nevski cathedral, followed by a concert at the Vincentius a Paulo at 17.00.

The memorial

Source: monarchen.nl, read the original article in Dutch here.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Princess Altinai of Montenegro has married Mr. Anton Martynov on 12 May.

Order of Prince Danilo I of Montenegro
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Administrator

Princess Altinai was previously engaged to Alexandre Morin de la Fosse (announced in Le Figaro 31 October 2003).
Obviously something happened and it was called off at some stage.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Princess Altinai and her husband Anton Martynov had their first child, a son, Nikolai on September 30th 2009.

Source: Ronald 66 on Nobiliana BAG 2009
Old 09-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful interviews with the Royal Family:

Njegoskij|org :: RTCG broadcasted in its magazine

Does anybody knows details concerning a law about the status of the Royal Family in Montenegro?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Rare footage of the late King Nikola of Montenegro
Did my eyes decieve me or were the Imperial family filmed a bit in there?? And where would Stana and Militsa be?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Does anybody knows details concerning a law about the status of the Royal Family in Montenegro?
According to press reports, the current version of the "Bill on the Status of the Dynasty" offers the Head of House Petrović Njegoš the following:
  • €3.000 monthly stipend (equal to that of the President)
  • €300.000 annual civil list
  • a residence in Cetinje
  • the historic home of the Petrović Njegoš family in Njeguši
In exchange for the above, the Head of the Royal House would have a semi-official government position.

However, Prince Nikola has rejected the bill because he believes that it does not deal with the issue of property compensation, and this is an important point as over thirty properties were confiscated from the Royal House after the monarchy was abolished. Furthermore, Prince Nikola believes that the bill would prevent the dynasty from participating in political life and restrict the ability of members of the dynasty to speak freely about certain subjects. Prince Nikola also says that the civil list amount that was announced in the press is not actually contained in the proposed version of the bill that he has seen.

Owing to his stance on this bill, Prince Nikola did not attend the celebrations of the bicentenary of the Kingdom of Montenegro that were held on 28 Aug 2010.

Further reading:
Le Courrier des Balkans, le portail francophone des Balkans | Le Monténégro fête les 100 ans du royaume sans l’héritier de la dynastie Petrovi
Njegoskij|org :: Le Gouvernement monténégrin adopte un projet de Loi normative sur le statut des descendants de la Maison Petrovitch Njegosh
EuroConvergence|eu :: Le comité d'organisation des célébrations du Centenaire de la Proclamation du Royaume du Monténégro (1910-2010) discute du projet de Loi sur le statut des descendants de la Maison Petrovitch Njegosh
http://www.montenegro-canada.com/art...167/134500.htm
Princ Nikola na svadbi u Londonu | Planeta | Novosti
Old 12-14-2010, 11:41 AM

Any news? I have been searching the net but have had no luck.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:14 PM

Montenegro is now an official candidate to join the European Union.

Congratulations.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicus View Post
Montenegro is now an official candidate to join the European Union.

Congratulations.
But is this a good thing for the country? I see Portugal just got devalued by Standard and Poors. Would they want to bail other countries out with their hard earned cash?
Old 12-30-2010, 08:31 PM

I think it is good, because to join the European Union must improve their institutions, fight corruption, the product of its communist past, as well as inclusion in such a union would be in the medium term (five to ten years). Being a small country, the support of the European Union would improve its presence in the international context, giving it a favorable status with their neighbors in the region, which would attract investment, not only of the giants of Europe, but also of America and Asia

Excuse my language, English is not my native language

Tags
montenegro