Royal Family of Egypt 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article about the actual situation of some members of the egyptian royal family in Geneva and Alexandria:
http://www.perfil.com/contenidos/2011/04/03/noticia_0009.html

Is his wife a French ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, his wife was Dominique-France Picard (born Loeb). She later converted to Islam and changed her name to Fadila.

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
I understood there was a dinner in honour of HM King Fouad II who was 60. Any photos or videos from this event?

Thank You for sharing,these are nice pics.
So,the king has 2 sons and a daughter, if I got it right.

King's children have ever visited Egypt?

is the crown prince of egypt married ? where live the royal family ?

Interesting pictures and guests Grand Duchess Maria and her son(They seems very closed) Prince and Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein , Princess Beatrice de Bourbon ex -Napoleon.
But I did not see a picture of King Fouad with his 3? Children perhaps are they staying with their mother Madame Piccard.
I am happy to see the King in good health and weight (absolutely King Farouk's son).

Last edited:
King Farouk was a jewelry, stamps and jewelry collection, a post about his rare coins

HERE

So, the king has 2 sons and a daughter
Yes, three children by his former wife Dominique-France Picard, who was known as Queen Fadila. They divorced in 1997.

• HRH Muhammad Ali (b 5 February 1979)
  • HRH Princess Fawzia-Latifa (b 12 February 1982)
  • HRH Prince Fakhr Eddin (b 25 August 1987)

Yes, three children by his former wife Dominique-France Picard, who was known as Queen Fadila. They divorced in 1997.

• HRH Muhammad Ali (b 5 February 1979)
  • HRH Princess Fawzia-Latifa (b 12 February 1982)
  • HRH Prince Fakhr Eddin (b 25 August 1987)

are the married ? where live they ?

what happend with the other royal members ? the toussons or halims ?

The engagement was announced between Prince Mohammed Ali of Egypt (the eldest son of ex-king of Egypt Fouad II,born in 1979) and Princess Noal Zaher (descended from Afghanistan royal family)
The engagement was celebrated on April 27, in Istanbul.
Noblesse & Royautés » Fiançailles officielles du prince Mohammed Ali d’Egypte et de la princesse Noal Zaher
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/unknown55.jpg
http://translate.google.ru/translat...ed-ali-degypte-et-de-la-princesse-noal-zaher/

Last edited:
The engagement was announced between Prince Mohammed Fakr-ad-Din of Egypt, Prince of Sa'ed (b.5 February 1979) [son of King Fouad II of Egipt (b.1952) & his former wife, Dominique-France "Fadila" Picard (b.1948)] and Princess Noal Zaher of Afganistan (b.1980) [daughter of Prince Muhammad Daud Pashtunyar Khan (b.1949) {himself son of King Muhammad Zahir Shah of Afganistan (1914-2007) & his wife, Queen Humaira Begum (1918-2002)} & his wife Fatima Aref Zaher)] on 27 April in Istambul.

Sources: Noblesse & Royautés » Fiançailles officielles du prince Mohammed Ali d’Egypte et de la princesse Noal Zaher
Barak15
Egypt

The engagement was announced between Prince Mohammed Fakr-ad-Din of Egypt, Prince of Sa'ed (b.5 February 1979) [son of King Fouad II of Egipt (b.1952) & his former wife, Dominique-France "Fadila" Picard (b.1948)] and Princess Noal Zaher of Afganistan (b.1980) [daughter of Prince Muhammad Daud Pashtunyar Khan (b.1949) {himself son of King Muhammad Zahir Shah of Afganistan (1914-2007) & his wife, Queen Humaira Begum (1918-2002)} & his wife Fatima Aref Zaher)] on 27 April in Istambul.

Sources: Noblesse & Royautés » Fiançailles officielles du prince Mohammed Ali d’Egypte et de la princesse Noal Zaher
Barak15
Egypt

Biri, I'm confused, did you mean Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt? He's the heir, and I believe Prince Fakhruddin is the Prince of Sa'id's brother.

Princess Fawzia bint Fuad of Egypt, former Queen of Iran, died on 2 July.

She was born on 5 November 1921 in Ras al-Tine Palace, Alexandria as the eldest daughter of Sultan Fuad I of Egypt and Sudan (later King Fuad I; 1868-1936) & his second wife, Queen Nazli Sabri (1894-1978).
She married firstly, on 16 March 1939, in Abdeen Palace, Cairo, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran (1919-1980) who two years later succeded his father as the Shah of Iran. They had one daughter, Princess Shahnaz (b.1940); on 17 November 1948 their divorced was finalized.
She married secondly on 28 March 1949, in Abdeen Palace, Cairo, Colonel Ismail Shirin Bey (1919-1994) by whom she had another daughter Nadia (1950-2009) and a son Hussein (b.1955).
She is survived by her oldest daughter, her son, four granddaughters, one grandson, two great-granddaughters and one great-grandson.

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/FouadofEgypt
Egypt13
qajar17
pahlavi3

Last edited:
The Egyptian Royalty

Al Alwaia Family - this is the last royal family in the Egyptian History it was founded by Muhammad Ali & ruled Egypt during the period from 1805 till 1952

King Farouk The Last king of Egypt

:flowers:
The Young King Farouk The Last king of Egypt

Attachments

• 2985994275.jpg
    2985994275.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 3,438
Queen Farida

Queen Farida the first wife of Farouk the last king of Egypt & the mother of his 3 daughters - she was the most beloved queen in the modern History of Egypt - people liked her so much & feel so sad & shocked when she was divorced after 11 years of marriage
:) I adore her

Attachments

• Queen_Farida.jpg
    Queen_Farida.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 2,015
The Royal Engagement

The Announcement of Engagement of King Farouk to Farida[:flowers:/CENTER]​

Attachments

• 168636.jpg
    168636.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 924
What happened to Princess Fazila after King Faisal was killed?

What happened to Princess Fazila after King Faisal was killed?
King Faisal II was the last king of Iraq. As far as i know she got married & had children. For more info please check the royality of Iraq thread.

Last edited:
I am aware that Faisal II was Iraq's last King, but his 3rd fiancée, Fazila, was Egyptian from her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom