Royal Family Of Albania 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Prince Leka and his wife Muslim?

The prince is a Muslim, but I'm not sure for his wife

Yes I was thinking that as I recall seeing photos of them celebrating Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Leka has given a Pre Covid-19 interview for the English Albanian Diaspora.

Congratulations [emoji323]
I know that it's wrong to do so but I've been keeping my eye on Elia's figure for quite some time now.

Congratulations to them.God to see that the Familywill continue. Was already in doubts as they are married for 4 years now and before that haven been engaged for another 6 years if i remember right.

Fantastic news, I was waiting for this. Congratulations to the CP couple.

I wish them all the best. What a great news to start a week.

:previous:

What a lovely, special and traditional name, sounds very good!

Congratulations to the family!

Holy cow! That was the fastest pregnancy to birth news I've ever seen in my life! :) Congratulations to them.

Congratulations to the couple!

They waited for so long!

Congratulations and what a very nice tribute in the name choice!

exciting news! i wonder if this was a scheduled C-section/induction to coincide with queen geraldine's death, or pure coincidence.

Although it is a lovely family tribute, Geraldine is not a traditional Albanian name, is it?

WELCOME TO THE WORLD Pss Geraldine of Albania. Congratulation to the family.

Although it is a lovely family tribute, Geraldine is not a traditional Albanian name, is it?

I imagine it comes from Queen Geraldine's American mother's choice of names, although it's not listed as one of the Queen's mother or grandmother's names.

There seems a rough split between English/American names and names from Austria-Hunary and the Apponyi family: Géraldine Margit Virginia Olga Mária Apponyi de Nagy-Appony. Her sister was Virginia and her brother Gyula, so American/English and Hungarian respectively.

It's possible they'll announce some Albanian middle names later.

Anyway, I hope the family is happy and healthy, they may have been waiting for this bundle of joy for a while.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple! Nice to hear that baby Geraldine has a family name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom