The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-21-2018, 10:16 PM

Royal Belarus

Hello everyone. I am looking for help... information about the following family.

Is anyone familiar with this Royal House of Belarus... said to go by the following name =

House of Polanie-Patrikios ??

Maybe someone here knows more about Belarus and its nobility than I do?

Is anyone familiar with this family? This website can be found on the internet. Does anyone here have knowledge about this family?

https://royalbelarus.org/royal-family/

Old 01-22-2018, 12:17 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It seems that they are imposters, dressed up for an amateur theatre play.

Old 01-22-2018, 01:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Without having dug too much into Russian history I'd say there can't have been a royal family of Belarus for several hundred years.
Nobles, oh yes. Dukes, perhaps. But not a ruling royal family.

Certainly tzars like Ivan the Terrible or Peter the Great would have expressed their... displeasure... towards such a royal family who claimed to rule anything within their empire.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:26 PM

unknown origin

Thank you everyone for your comments.

I have not heard of a princely family with this name... in modern Belarus, or in the past territories of Belarus (Eastern Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, or Russia.

However, I knew that I am not an expert on all families. This is the reason I ask everyone's opinion here.

Thank you everyone, for sharing your knowledge and opinion.