HH The Aga Khan IV and Family 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know more about Rita's life as a princess?

It did not last long. She returned to Hollywood with daughter Yasmin and Aly returned to his girlfriends, his fast cars and his racehorses.

Princess Yasmin Aga Khan Net Worth

Hello!

Would anyone have any notion of Princess Yasmin Aga Khan's net worth? I am trying to complete a work project researching the net worth of various constituents of my organization and the typical research tools I use are only locating a couple million in real estate. My boss insists that she is one of the richest women in the world. Does anyone have even the roughest of estimates?

Thank you!

Princess Inaara Aga Khan, her mother Renate Thyssen Henne and her daughter Princess Theresa zu Leiningen at a recent event.
PPE Agency

I update my post:

The engagement was announced between Prince Rahim Aga Khan (b.12 October 1971) [eldest son of His Highness the Aga Khan IV (b.1936) & his first wife, Begum Salimah Aga Khan, nee Sarah Croker-Poloe (b.1940)] and Miss Kendra Spears (b.5 August 1988), a fashion model from Seattle Washington. They are going to marry on 31 August in Geneva, Switzerland.

Sources: <a href="http://ismailimail.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/his-highness-the-aga-khan-announces-engagement-of-his-eldest-son-prince-rahim-to-ms-kendra-spears/" target="_blank">His Highness the Aga Kha
Mariage du prince Rahim Aga Khan et Kendra Spears à Genève | Noblesse & Royautés

I wonder if she will have to convert as his mother did.

The Aga Khan is on an offivial visit to Portugal mainly because of the 2013 Aga Khan Award for Architecture ceremony in Lisbon this evening, September 6.

Today he was also received by the President of Portugal Aníbal António Cavaco Silva and the Prime Minister of Portugal Pedro Passos Coelho.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery 1 ** gallery 2 **

The Aga Khan and the President of Portugal Aníbal António Cavaco Silva at the mentioned Aga Khan Award for Architecture ceremony in Lisbon on September 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The stunning wife of the billionaire Aga Khan’s son Prince Hussain has confirmed their divorce after snapping up a $2.2 million Manhattan apartment to start a new life, MailOnline can reveal.
Princess Khaliya Khan, 36, bought the property in her maiden name, Kristin White, just weeks before her ex-husband’s elder brother Prince Rahim Aga Khan celebrated his wedding to American supermodel Kendra Spears.
Princess Khaliya, a New York-born blonde, married Prince Hussain, 39, in the fairtytale setting of the Chateau of Chantilly in September 2006. She adopted the name Khaliya upon converting to Islam for her marriage.
Read more: Aga Khan's son divorces American wife - and she buys $2.2m Manhattan apartment to start her new single life | Mail Online

It is unfortunate that the couple could not settle their differences and preserve the union. They appeared to be a very good match.

Last edited:
Will khaliya now be addressed as her previous name, Kirstin white? Or does she keep her denomination as princess khaliya or simply her Muslim name khaliya? (As far as I heard one does not give up Islam, so I assume her Muslim name is still the one she uses?)

After the wedding, another great family tradition ...

Hello. I want to make a question, just in case you remember. When Karim Aga Khan was married for the first time with Sarah Crichton Poole, it was said he had a long time girlfriend and that he'd had a son with her. She was beautiful and they'd been very much in love but his family hadn't allowed them to marry. Have any of you photos of her or them? Or remember the story? I was a teenager at that time and I remember it was romantic but sad. Thanks!

I was wondering. At this point, would the family still be considered middle eastern? Or are they now European?

The Aga Khan is currently on a ten-day visit to India.

On September 18, he - together with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh - attended the inauguration of the restored Humayun's Tomb in New Delhi.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Today, September 19, he met with Indian President Pranab Mukherjee and with the Chairperson of India's United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government and Congress Party President Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Does he a lot pf subjects in India?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra is still modelling. She walked and closed the Isabel Marant show during PFW this week.

:previous:
Princess Salwa has got a freedom to choose designers she would like to work with now.

The Aga Khan and daughter Zahra attended the 92nd Qatar Arc de Triomphe Race at the Longchamp racecourse in Paris on October 6, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

They sure look European

What does that even mean? What do you expect this family to look like?

In the photo they are wearing European style clothes. The Aga Khan's mother was English and Princess Zahra's mother is English as well. The Aga Khan's grandmother was Italian.

Last edited:
So are they now considered more European than middle eastern?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom