Former Ruling Families of the Pacific

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wallis and Fanta have three kingdoms, two of the three are currently 'Kingless'.

What happened in 2014 that the two kings of the other 'kingdoms' or chiefdoms in WF suddenly were deposed or abdicated?? I notice it took four years for the new king of Alo to be chosen.

I don't know, my friend watch a special in those native tongue, for some reason Tongan and their language are similar. Recently a Tongan castle and such where discovered with grown over foliage. Not clear why there has been abandonment of thrones, I think sit political.

Unknown Tahiti Royal Family in Tuvalu

Stories from my forefathers been told that three siblings from the Royal Tahiti family got drifted away to a small pacific island called Tuvalu. Not sure of the dates but stories were told 2 men and a woman all from Royal descendants were not happy to get married to their own family members as to keep traditions of containing the Royal bloodline. All these three people ended up living in Tuvalu on seperate islands (Nanumea, Vaitupu & Niutao Island) building their own families by marrying into their local people.

Any sources regarding this Tahiti royal family historic event would be greatly appreciated if it can be shared.

Back
Top Bottom