Videos for King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an video from SVT of the Queens Nobeldresses. It contains and intervju with Queen Silvia where she speaks about the dresses (in swedish).
SVT Play

Here´s the link to all SVTs videos with the Royal Family:
SVT - Spelarnavigation

I just found a video from the royal couples walking-tour through the Himalaya! You can get nice glimpse of Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf! Unfortunately I do not understand much swedish so I do not understand what they were talking about! Does someone know when this walking-tour took place? It seems as if it was a group of couples. Are these freinds of the King and Queen?

Hope you enjoy it!

svt.se - Play landningssida

-> If it does not start klick on "Med Kungaparet i Himalaya".

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;835457 said:
I just found a video from the royal couples walking-tour through the Himalaya! You can get nice glimpse of Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf! Unfortunately I do not understand much swedish so I do not understand what they were talking about! Does someone know when this walking-tour took place? It seems as if it was a group of couples. Are these freinds of the King and Queen?

Hope you enjoy it!

The king looks great unshaved:lol: and Silvia was afraid of the Yaks... and one of the friends speaking in the beginning is Annefrid Lyngstad, one of the A:s in ABBA

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;835457 said:

Hope you enjoy it!

I would love to see the video, but unfotunately it has been removed:nonono:

Just found this video!

Startseite - ZDF Mediathek
I think it has been shown in 1988 or so! I have never seen it before. You can see something about the time when Queen Silvia was hostess at the Olympic Games in Munich. Hope you enjoy.

i didn't understand anything just when abba sings ut i loved the video thanx for posting it.

so the king's smoking and i think madeleine do has well.:)

This is a video "With the royal family, in time" and have a video footage from 1946 (birth of the king...) till 1993 :).
I like it because has same more video footage from the wedding of King and Queen :flowers:

Med kungahuset i tiden, 1993 on Vimeo

MagMil said:
This is a video "With the royal family, in time" and have a video footage from 1946 (birth of the king...) till 1993 :).
I like it because has same more video footage from the wedding of King and Queen :flowers:

Med kungahuset i tiden, 1993 on Vimeo

Thanks for the video. I particularly liked the last few minutes with Victoria, Carl
Philip and Madeleine. The puppet show was especially cute.

Thanks for the video. I particularly liked the last few minutes with Victoria, Carl
Philip and Madeleine. The puppet show was especially cute.

:previous:
You're welcome :) I forget to write :) me too ;) :flowers:

Does anybody remember a documentary which featured an interview that Silvia and Carl Gustaf did, I think at Solliden, where they talked about a party for Carl Gustaf to meet Silvia's family and they thought he didn't like them so they canceled the party?

I remember ;-) Nice interview

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Does anybody remember a documentary which featured an interview that Silvia and Carl Gustaf did, I think at Solliden, where they talked about a party for Carl Gustaf to meet Silvia's family and they thought he didn't like them so they canceled the party?

its taken a while but i finally found it....its in this documentary about the Swedish royal family.....im not sure if its in part one or 2....you also have to register in order to see the documentary but its quick and easy
Nordic World AS : Bernadotte - a Royal Family

its taken a while but i finally found it....its in this documentary about the Swedish royal family.....im not sure if its in part one or 2....you also have to register in order to see the documentary but its quick and easy
Nordic World AS : Bernadotte - a Royal Family

Thank you for posting this link. I just watched both parts and it was fabulous. I did, however, prefer the first part since contained sub-titles and I was able to follow the conversation. I am curious as to why Carl Philip wasn't interviewed. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom