King Carl XVI Gustaf's Birthday - April 30: 2003-2005, 2008-2015, 2017-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I'm surprised to see that Prince Carl Philip wasn't there. He didn'teven show up to his father's birthday

There are lots of pictures on anp, getty, belga...
Link to belga's gallery:
BelgaPicture - Category details
It appears to have been an especially bright and sunny day with everyone in a good mood.
Prince Carl Philip was most likely in training camp for his first car race of the season for Porsche, which takes place today. Princess Lilian sadly remains in no condition to attend official functions.

King Carl Gustaf's 64th Birthday: April 30, 2010

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Prince Carl Philip, Crown Princess
Victoria and Daniel Westling attended King Carl Gustaf's birthday
celebration, April 30, 2010.

Princess Madeleine was missing as to a project of the World
Childhood Foundation that takes place in the USA.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga gallery 1 ** belga 2 ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Madeline, has missed quite a few royal events.
Carl-Philip does look dashing.

Daniel Westling looks quite confident and happy.

:previous: I know, I love the pictures of the King hugging children. It's too precious. :heart:

Thank you all for the wonderful photos! :flowers: Happy birthday to the King!!! Many happy returns!!! :swedenflag:

Everytime I see Daniel I think how sweet he is. ;) You know , he is not especially handsome, but there is something very kind and sweet about him. I like to see him smiling.

The pictures of the King hugging that boy are really sweet. The King often looks so serious and so it is nice to see him like this. :flowers:

Handsome king alive

Happy birthday to the most

:swedenflag: HANDSOME KING ALIVE :swedenflag:

bel homme :
  1. beau
  2. élégant
  3. agréable
  4. généreux
  5. convenable
  6. énorme
  7. chic
  8. racé

All the best to HM:flowers:

Good to see them... almost all.

Oh my! The King is so nice! I loved to seeing him hugging the child. Very nice gesture for a king. I think he's so humble and kind. Best wishes to him...my favorite King:flowers:.

wonderful pictures of the event , glad to see the family together and happy , but its a shame princess madelein was absent !!
happy birthday to the king ^^

The King shares my brother's birthday. It's nice to see royals show affection towards children and others. You don't see that very often.

The King says about
- advice to the Crown Princess: "They never received any advice. It's symptomatic of all young people. It belongs to the course, they will try their roads themselves. "
- how Prince Daniel manage their new role: "I do not want to do some form of assessment, he has just started. But they're very ambitious both and it is very, very nice to see."
Jag har varit blyg hela livet | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

The king posed during an exclusive photo session at the Royal Palace in Stockholm Sweden April 14, due to his birthday.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

You can watch the king´s birthday celebrations live here:
Aftonbladet TV

King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden today celebrated his 65th birthday fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia

Victoria and Daniel arranged a birthday party for the king at Haga Palace yesterday evening. Among the guests were princess Cristina and her husband Tord Magnuson, Gustaf Magnuson with his girlfriend, coung Carl Johan Bernadotte af Wisborg with his wife Gunilla, Patrick Sommerlath.
Victoria fixade festen åt pappa - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
Photos:
Expressen

According to SvenskDam, Victoria and Daniel had invited Sofia Hellqvist to the birthday party of the king held in Haga Palace.
Victorias hemliga middag på Haga – Sofia inbjuden | Svensk Damtidning
Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom