Queen Silvia's Official Visit to Estonia: October 5, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agnessa

Aristocracy
City
Tartu
Country
Estonia
This article talks about Q Silvia daily programm in Tartu:

Postimees: Kuninganna Silvia Tartusse ööseks ei jää

And here is the translation (sorry if translation is bad):
Sweden embassy in Estonia information officer Liina Kümnik told that queen Silvia will flight from Stockholm to Tartu in airplane of Swedish airforces and will arrive at the morning of Oct 5th. Q Silvia will go back to Stockholm same night.

At 11 am - Queen Silvia will open the statue of Johan Skytte (found the university) at Toome Hill. Then the Queen walk down the city but when and where the people could meet her isn't clear yet.

At 12 am - Queen will take part in public ceremony in Main Building of University (she will take speech).

On the afternoon Queen will visit the Christian home of young people («World Childhood Foundation» is been supporting this) and then she will drive to Tammistu (near Tartu) where she visit the family center of disabled children (she will take a speech).

At 18 pm - Queen will take part in concert "The Gala of King Gustav" in concert hall of Vanemuine.

Some photos from Estonia. I'm sure there are coming more photos and I will post them too:). Airplane was late because the fog and Queen arrivals everywhere little late, but all events take place.

Queen arrivals to Ülenurme airport near Tartu:
Postimees

Queen opens statue of Skytte at Toome Hill:
Postimees

Agnessa, many thanks for the links and informations. Very great work of you!

The queen looks beautiful even raining!

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

Thank you very much, agnessa, for posting all those wonderful links and pictures here. Your work is very much appreciated.
Did you have the chance to see the Queen in Tartu yourself? :wub:

Its good to see Queen Silvia working outside sweden. she looks great but i am sure about the headband... it would be perfect for one of her daughters not for her. beautiful scarf.

Yes I saw the Queen very close and I admire her beauty and elegance. It was very exiting to see some royal and also one of my favourite royal at my own country. But there wasn't very much people but it doesn't matter at all!
Congratulations to Sweden and Sweden Queen :flowers:

Congratulations to you, agnessa! You are very lucky that Queen Silvia came close to your home and you were able to see her!

Its good to see Queen Silvia working outside sweden. she looks great but i am sure about the headband... it would be perfect for one of her daughters not for her. beautiful scarf.

Dear Myriam!

What do you mean with these headband? I can't imagine what you mean with these!

------------------------
Silvia❦CarlGustaf

Yes I saw the Queen very close and I admire her beauty and elegance. It was very exiting to see some royal and also one of my favourite royal at my own country. But there wasn't very much people but it doesn't matter at all!
Congratulations to Sweden and Sweden Queen :flowers:

Lucky, Agnessa!!!! I envy you! How wonderful it must have been to see the Queen:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Queen Silvia looked very lovely indeed. Here are pictures from the Gala concert “Gala of King Gustav".

Postimees

Back
Top Bottom