http://media.shootitlive.com/SOSqtmF...expressen/1268
http://media.shootitlive.com/VMzgxAA...expressen/1268

Group
http://media.shootitlive.com/7p41AV8...expressen/1268
http://media.shootitlive.com/K0saNUG...expressen/1268
http://media.shootitlive.com/IH0NqhW...expressen/1268

Old 12-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Majesty

It's great to see everybody come together to help celebrate Queen Silvia's birthday.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

Why didn't Daniel walk next to Victoria when they arrived?
It looked if he wasn't there, but he is, as the group pictures show us.
The thing Victoria is wearing looks strange IMO.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaNL View Post
Why didn't Daniel walk next to Victoria when they arrived?
It looked if he wasn't there, but he is, as the group pictures show us.
The thing Victoria is wearing looks strange IMO.
To me it seemed that they were all in a hurry and wanted to get in as quick as possible, Victoria was just so fast and Daniel probably came out from other side of car as Victoria.
Something is really wrong, Sofia was allowed to come just before the king and queen, even after princesses Christina and Désirée. Or maybe they arrived at the same car but the princesses don't give interviews and Sofia remained to give interviews, nothing like that was ever allowed for Daniel, Emma or Jonas.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Glad to see Madde is feeling a bit better, the all look great (and if the rumours are true, maybe in a couple of weeks time there will be an explanation for Victoria's outfit
Old 12-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Glad to see Madde is feeling a bit better, the all look great (and if the rumours are true, maybe in a couple of weeks time there will be an explanation for Victoria's outfit
Yeah, that's what I thought as well.
Victoria's hairy....thing...is perfect to hide 'something'.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Isn't the queen's dress recycled, it is ugly anyway. Of all her dresses she chose this...
Victoria has a great hairdo, and I like this overcoat quite much but hoping to see her dress. Nice to see something different on her.
Madeleine looks what I expected: lace and hair down as always in big parties.

Sofia to Expressen about the queen:
She has from the day one welcomed me, she is a really great person. I have always felt welcome to the family.
So she wanted to stress out to the media that she is one of the family.

Expressen's reporter Johan T Lindwall reports from the Theater: Louise Gottlieb's new boyfriend is Ludwig Blomqvist, they have been together for 5 months. Stephanie af Klercker left Ludwig Blomqvist when she fell in love with Jonas Bergström. So, really small circles.

Lindwall about the program:
Lena Philipson knocked all with her imitation of the Queen. With a new version of Snaps "I've got the power", she made a number that got everyone clapping in rhythm, and cheer.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Courtier

Lady Finn:
Many Thank You's for all the wonderful pictures, I so want to go to Sweden and see this wonderful place. I just love and admire Victoria and Daniel and their daughter, she is going to be one very strong Viking Queen someday.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Courtier

Oh how I wish SH would just keep her mouth shut when the media is around...what is wrong with this person? Courting the media will not win you friends in the long run but make enemies, she knows nothing about being a royal that is for sure. Please go away and find another rich man...............
Old 12-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos, Victoria's dress is sleeveless
APA-Picturedesk
Old 12-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
Oh how I wish SH would just keep her mouth shut when the media is around...what is wrong with this person? Courting the media will not win you friends in the long run but make enemies, she knows nothing about being a royal that is for sure. Please go away and find another rich man...............
Sofia said nothing but kind words about the Queen. Nothing wrong with that.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
Oh how I wish SH would just keep her mouth shut when the media is around...what is wrong with this person? Courting the media will not win you friends in the long run but make ennemies, ....
Yes it sounds a bad idea from Sofia, potentially putting the Queen in a difficult situation on her birthday!! She seems to have a poor education.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stor uppslutning för drottning Silvia | Svensk Damtidning
Old 12-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Sofia said nothing but kind words about the Queen. Nothing wrong with that.
Sometimes it's best to say nothing and politely decline any comment, no matter how kind the words are. Discretion is the key word here, something that Sofia did not learn so far.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

According to Lindwall, Peter Jöback , Karl Dyall, Rennie Mirro and John Lundvik sang "She is a Lady" to the queen.
Tomas Ledin took the queen to the stage.
Lindwall tells that he has got the information that there will be a dinner for the queen at the theatre after the concert.

Aftonbladet has a video of the royals arriving "Here princess Madeleine shows her baby belly"
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18057069.ab
As customary the royal family arrived last of all guests for tonight's show at the Oscar Theatre. Just before them, however, Sofia Hellqvist, Prince Carl Philip's girlfriend, made ​​her entrance on the red carpet rolled out outside the theater.
In a sparkling blue gown, studded with sequins, she stepped alone out of a dark car. Then she took the opportunity to both wave politely and answer journalists' questions.
- There are so many amazing artists, I think it will be a great show. I hope all is well, Sofia Hellqvist told to Aftonbladet .

A short while later an older car came and the rest of the royal family stepped out. Princess Madeleine, wearing a deep blue full-length dress, came quickly up to the Oscar Theatre's massive wooden doors flanked by Chris O'Neill. The cold that plagued her in recent days seemed blown away when she waved to the gathered press the call-up. But most people's focus was probably a couple of inches down . The princess , who is expecting a baby in early March , made no attempt to hide her round belly.
Both the King and Queen, Prince Carl Philip and the Crown Princess Couple hurried then quickly into the theater .
Old 12-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

gallery
IBL Bildbyrå - Redaktionella arkivet - Samtliga arkiv
Old 12-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Sometimes it's best to say nothing and politely decline any comment, no matter how kind the words are. Discretion is the key word here, something that Sofia did not learn so far.
There were several guest who said a little something before entering the theatre, Sofia did nothing wrong and it was very nice words towards the Queen. It was totally harmless and very nice.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Fully agree!
Old 12-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lindwall reports:
Olof Stenhammar gives how 55 million SEK (6,2 million euros) which companies and business people have donated to the new foundation.
Silvia is very moved:
Thank you so, so much. I promise that this money will help the children.
I am so deeply moved. I will never forget this evening,

And it ends with Lena Philipsson and Dancing Queen.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Courtier

if she (Sofia) was asked to say a fews things on camera and would have declined, people would suspect ulterior motives too
the girl is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't

Tags
birthday, birthday celebration, queen silvia, silvia