Pictures of Queen Silvia before her Marriage

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she was so pretty, i do not blame all her plastic surgerys after being so pretty it has to be hard to became old!!! i must say victoria has liile remblance from her but i think victoria is not as pretty as her mother

she was so pretty, i do not blame all her plastic surgerys after being so pretty it has to be hard to became old!!! i must say victoria has liile remblance from her but i think victoria is not as pretty as her mother
i agree with you. the Queen Sylvia is so beautiful woman. she is so elegant in her style and her beauty.
I'd like a day to see her.:flowers:

This thread has been cleaned up.
Several posts including broken links have been deleted. Responds to deleted posts have been removed as well.

A brief note: Direct links to pictures of the large photo agencies often break after a while (e.g. direct links to ANP or APA pictures).
So it might be better to post them via a photo hosting agency (like imageshack, for example), so they won't break that soon. :flowers:

Before their marriage, she reminded me of Ali McGraw (Love Story, anyone?).
Ditto I agree with you wholeheartedly . Silvia looks like she is out of a page in Love Story and Erich Segal's heroine.There is bit of Romina Power thrown in and voila we have Silvia!

Having had the opportunity to speak with some Swedish nobles close to the royal family they confessed that one of Silvias advantages was that everybody felt that the king had to settle down and him being rather common when it comes to enjoying life needed a strong and dedicated wife..So the old aristocracy was supportive of Silvia who they saw as perfect to H.M Carl Gustav despite lacking a noble family background.
they saw her as perfect? www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Silvia_of_Sweden_ I think initially there as a backlash which was overcome quickly

Victoria looks just like her mama! :flowers:

I bet her children made fun of her for wearing those outfits she wore as a hostess!

I have ever seen these photos before:

1 2 3 4

Excuse my ignorance but I wonder what she is dressed up for in the first photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ever seen these photos before:

1 2 3 4

Excuse my ignorance but I wonder what she is dressed up for in the first photo.

This one Looks very much like Carneval. Theme: Brasil or Samba :flowers:
She is looking GREAT!

Bye Bine

Although I think Queen Silvia was and is a beautiful woman, to me, she only has a shadow of how she looked prior to whatever work she had done. It's not 'plastic surgery gone bad' but, I think she would have been more beautiful if she had just let it alone. Just my opinion.

I think when she was young she was prettier than Victoria. and in some photos with her smile she looks Madaleine!
very pretty woman!

Although I think Queen Silvia was and is a beautiful woman, to me, she only has a shadow of how she looked prior to whatever work she had done. It's not 'plastic surgery gone bad' but, I think she would have been more beautiful if she had just let it alone. Just my opinion.

I have to disagree; she definitely is showing the effects of too much cosmetic surgery. If that isn't a case of "gone bad," I'd like to know what is?

Why can't people learn...if you're going to do it, hire the best, do it once, and then let it alone!

In 1974
https://s20.postimg.org/4cvyeslh9/PER08846.jpg

Silvia with german royal reporter and author Norbert Loh. Loh tells at his Facebook that this photo was taken of Silvia when she arrived to a ball in Innsbruck, before she was married with the king.
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...562_926601014091938_3996343438254044991_o.jpg

At a Tyrolean evening organized at Hotel Klosterbrau for the press and functionaries in connection with the pre-Olympics, 1st February 1975.
IBL Bildbyrå

In Innsbruck in 1974. Photo: Svenskt Fotoreportage / Historisk Bildbyrå
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKU6-ZmXcAA2Tjn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom