Heir Presumptive

Videos
SN-TV: Kungaparet vid Nyköpingshus - Nyköping - www.sn.se
KK-TV - kkuriren.se

pictures gallery
Bildextra: Kungaparet i Katrineholm - Katrineholm - kkuriren.se

Old 09-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Svensk Damtidning, on Sunday 15th after Te Deum is a lunch at 13.00 at the Royal Palace for about 60 guests, including king Harald, queen Sonja, queen Margrethe, prince Henrik, Finland's president Sauli Niinistö with his wife and Iceland's president Olafur Ragnar Grimsson with his wife. And the Haga princesses of course.
According to the invitation the lunch is like a family event, the dress code is suit. At 15.00 is the City of Stockholm's celebration at the courtyard. After that the royal couple goes home to prepare for the evening.

About the evening, Annika Sönnerberg from the court press department told to Svensk Damtidning that on Sunday 15th at 20.00 is prince Daniel's private 40th birthday party for the closest family and friends at the Haga Palace.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Nobility

the queen of denmark and present henrik will be present for the jubilee celebrations in stockholm next week
Regentparret deltager i H.M. Kongen af Sveriges 40-års regeringsjubilæum. - Kongehuset
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

King and Queen visit Gotlands land today, September 7th

Kungaparet besöker Gotlands län - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=5639212
Old 09-07-2013, 09:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Skämtsam kung besökte Lövsta - Nyheter Gotland Visby - Hela Gotland
Old 09-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
According to Svensk Damtidning, on Sunday 15th after Te Deum is a lunch at 13.00 at the Royal Palace for about 60 guests, including king Harald, queen Sonja, queen Margrethe, prince Henrik, Finland's president Sauli Niinistö with his wife and Iceland's president Olafur Ragnar Grimsson with his wife. And the Haga princesses of course.
According to the invitation the lunch is like a family event, the dress code is suit. At 15.00 is the City of Stockholm's celebration at the courtyard. After that the royal couple goes home to prepare for the evening.

About the evening, Annika Sönnerberg from the court press department told to Svensk Damtidning that on Sunday 15th at 20.00 is prince Daniel's private 40th birthday party for the closest family and friends at the Haga Palace.
Looking forward to the Te Deum and lunch,hope its a tiara event!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post

A lunch is never a tiara event in Sweden. Te Deum is a service of thanksgiving during the morning in the Royal Palace Church.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Te Deum is at 12.00 swedish time and the lunch at 13.00. According to my post which you quoted, the dress code at the lunch is suit (kostym in swedish).
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Dinner at Norrköping municipality

one pic
"Bissen" Larsson höll hov på slottet - Köping - bblat.se
Old 09-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

mix galleries from the tours
Bildspel från Kungaparets besök i Västerbotten - Länsstyrelsen Västerbotten

http://www.nwt.se/karlskoga-degerfor...cle1362706.ece

Kunglig visit i Strömsholms stallar - Svenska Ridsportförbundet
Old 09-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

mix galleries from the tours

http://www.nwt.se/karlskoga-degerfor...cle1362706.ece

Kunglig visit i Strömsholms stallar - Svenska Ridsportförbundet
Old 09-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=MagMil;1597356]mix galleries from the tours

Thanks for the galleries.
By Västerbotten one pic from Dinner in Umea!
Thanks too for the only pic from Dinner in Västeras!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

The president of Finland, Sauli Niinistö and his wife attend at the celebration on Sunday.
President Niinistö to attend King of Sweden
Old 09-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

What is the dress Code for the various evening activities???
And YES, I am specifically looking for a TIARA event
BYe Bine
Old 09-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
What is the dress Code for the various evening activities???
And YES, I am specifically looking for a TIARA event
BYe Bine
The court hasn't informed about the dress codes nothing officially.
King Harald, queen Sonja, queen Margrethe and prince Henrik with the presidents of Finland and Iceland attend only on Sunday's events - the finnish president attends at the Te Deum and at the lunch. According to Svensk Damtidning the dress code is suit. The lunch is a private event, it isn't at the calendar.
On Saturday the government hosts a dinner and the parliament hosts the concert, I doubt these would be tiara events, especially since the foreign guests aren't attending.

About the concert Saturday 14th September, a press release from the Parliament/Riksdagen.
Parliament arranges anniversary concert on September 14 at the Stockholm Concert Hall
On the occasion of the celebration of King Carl XVI Gustaf's forty years on the throne arranges Parliament in cooperation with the Stockholm Concert Hall, an anniversary concert on Sept. 14, 2013.
The members of the Parliament, ministers, governors, representatives of authorities, media and industry and representatives from organizations and associations have been invited to the concert.
The concert is broadcasted on SVT at 21.00 on Saturday.
The program of the concert will be published on riksdagen.se after broadcast.
Photo opportunity outside the Concert Hall
A photo position and a photo pool will be set up outside the concert hall for photography when guests arrive.
Location: Photo position drawn below the concert hall stairs and photo pool on stairs.
Time: Saturday, 14 September at. 19:00 to 20:00
Riksdagen arrangerar jubileumskonsert den 14 september på Stockholms konserthus - riksdagen.se

Before the concert, prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt hosts the government's dinner at the Nordiska Museet.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet met queen Silvia at the opening of the Manilla School's new premises.
She said she is looking forward to the celebration:
- It is clear, it is a fantastic, great day. 40 years is a long time. There are many young people who have not met another regent than the king. We are proud and happy about what he has done for Sweden.
The queen is planning for something special for her king, with whom she has been married for 37 of the 40 years that are celebrated.
But she doesn't want to spoil the surprise by telling about her present.
- It is a secret.
What has been the best in these 37 years you have been beside the king?
- Yes... To be with him.
Aftonbladet met queen Silvia at the opening of the Manilla School's new premises.
- It is clear, it is a fantastic, great day. 40 years is a long time. There are many young people who have not met another regent than the king. We are proud and happy about what he has done for Sweden.
The queen is planning for something special for her king, with whom she has been married for 37 of the 40 years that are celebrated.
- It is a secret.
- Yes... To be with him.
Drottningen överraskar kungen på årsdagen Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 09-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
- It is a secret.
- Yes... To be with him.
- It is a secret.
- Yes... To be with him.
Drottningen överraskar kungen på årsdagen Nyheter Aftonbladet

aww great...great...
Old 09-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you think that at Sunday also will be the 40th birthday of Prince Daniel mentioned at one of the festivities?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Do you think that at Sunday also will be the 40th birthday of Prince Daniel mentioned at one of the festivities?
Like I wrote previously in this thread, the court press department has told that Daniel will celebrate on Sunday evening at 20.00 at a private party at the Haga Palace with the closest family and closest friends.
From today's Aftonbladet: "But despite the double anniversary, the prince will not be noticed at the royal celebration.
- No, his birthday is celebrated privately with family, friends and the immediate circle, says Annika Jeppsson from the court press department."
Old 09-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Today King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia continue there visits across the country

September 10th , Dalarna County
Kungaparet besöker Dalarnas län - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version] *** translation

Tags
carl vxi gustav, jubilee, jubilee celebration, king carl gustav