Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-10-2013, 06:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

gallery

Kungaparet på plats i Dalarna - Nyheter | SVT.se

video, sorry but with bad bad quality

Old 09-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

About the government's dinner in honor of the king on Saturday at the Nordiska Museet.
At 16.30 the guests arrive, at 17.10 the Prime minister speaks to the king. The guest list includes the royal family, government and representants of the official Sweden.
Regeringens jubileumsmiddag den 14 september 2013

Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

another video
Old 09-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia during their visit to the City of Avesta, Sweden, September 10, 2013. King Carl Gustaf visited the county of Dalecarlia on occasion of his 40 year anniversary on the throne.

ANP

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 09-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

article and video
TV: Se när kungen och drottningen anländer till Verket - Nyheter - avestatidning.com

video
Old 09-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video, the king and queen in Hedemora
Många ville se Kungaparet i Hedemora

Kungaparet uppskattade Leksands blågula tårtkalas Leksands kommun

Queen Silvia
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT0bCCkIQAAw8Yp.jpg:large
Old 09-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

gallery
Jubilerande kung gjorde Verket - Nyheter - avestatidning.com

edit
one more
http://www.dt.se/nyheter/dalarna/1.6...besok-i-bilder
Old 09-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Today is the last day of the king's county visits due to his 40 years on the throne. The king and queen visit Jämtland county.
Kungaparet besöker Jämtlands län - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 09-11-2013, 04:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Press release from the court:

The King's 40 years as head of state are celebrated the weekend of 13-15 September and Thursday 19 September with a number of different events. The Royal Family attends all program points. On September 15 is the 40th anniversary of King Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden and head of state. Anniversary Weekend is commemorated by the government, parliament and the city of Stockholm.

September 13
Princess Christina inaugurates the exhibition "40 years on the throne - 40 years for Sweden"
Media: Photo opportunity at the guests' arrival in the Orders of Chivalry. Only photo pool at the opening ceremony in the Hall.

September 14
The Swedish Government's dinner in connection with The King's 40th jubilee
Time: 17:00

The Swedish Riksdag's jubilee concert in connection with The King's 40th jubilee
Time: 20:00

September 15
Te Deum on the occasion of the commemoration of the King 40 years as head of state
Invited are the Nordic heads of state, representatives of the parliament and the government and staff of the Royal Court.
Media: Photo opportunity at the guests' arrival in South Vault.

The City of Stockholm's celebration in connection with The King's 40th jubilee
Media: Photo opportunity
Then open inner courtyard up to anyone who wants to dance

September 19
Reception in connection with The King's 40th jubilee
Invited are representatives from the official Sweden.
Media: Only photo pool.

Kungen 40 år som statschef - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation
Old 09-11-2013, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

From yesterday
Drottningen lyrisk över besöket i Hedemora - Nyheter | SVT.se
Old 09-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Serene Highness

Live pictures from today in Värmland:

Kungens dag i länet har börjat - Östersund - ltz.se
Old 09-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Idag avslutar kungaparet sina länsresor med ett besök i Jämtland | Svensk Damtidning

Kungaparet i Jämtland - Nyheter | SVT.se

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesblade...cle17445000.ab
**** "The program and participants are kept secret until the first note is struck," the Stockholm Concert Hall on its website about "The King 40 years on the throne", broadcast on SVT on September 14.
Nöjesbladet sneaks already on the musical gift that the King should get.
The artists who will perform, according Nöjesbladet source, Danny Saucedo , Malena , Victoria Tolstoy , Nils Landgren , Tomas Ledin , Sarah Dawn Finer , Eric Gadd and Lisa Nilsson .
It's unclear if more artists will perform.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is extremely sad that Aftonbladet must reveal the artists before the concert, since it has been hoped that everything would be a surprise for the king.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

article and video(1h 25m) and pictures
Kungens flirt med länet - Östersund - op.se

Kungen kom med glatt besked - Åre - op.se

[edit]

http://op.se/lanet/ostersund/1.62677...-med-kungen-om
Old 09-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Information and photos from all county visits here, in english:
County visits 2013 - Sveriges Kungahus

The last 6 visits aren't updated yet, but they are coming soon.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Serene Highness

Here more pics from visit Dalarna during the day and with pic from Dinner:

Bilder från Kungabesöket i Dalarna - Länsstyrelsen i Dalarna
Old 09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

The government hosts a dinner in honor of the king 40 years on the throne on Saturday. The entire royal family attends, but not Sofia Hellqvist.

- It is not the invitation list, there are those who said yes. When it comes to the court, it is they themselves who sent in the names who attend. We have not taken stance on which people will come, says Markus Friberg, the Press Secretary to Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt.
The deputy director of the court press department, Annika Sönnerberg says that "the royal family is gathered" during the royal celebrations this weekend. And why Sofia Hellqvist not attends the dinner on Saturday, she says:
- This is a public commitment in connection with honouring to the head of state is celebrating 40 years on the throne. The three royal children attend and Prince Daniel and Mr. O'Neill.
Sofia came to Princess Madeleine's and Chris O'Neill's banns of marriage in the Royal Chapel with the royal family. And she even got to be part of the official family picture. If a similar scenario will play out this weekend court can not answer :
- That I do not know. We do not make any difference in what we said in our calendar. We are consistent about what we said in our calendar about official program points, says Annika Sönnerberg.
According Johanna Lejon, court reporter in Swedish Damtidning, Sofia can't attend because of the so called court etiquette:
- That she may not come now is so clear an exception to it that she has came. But it is about the court etiquette, they are not married or engaged, then she simply can't attend.

List of the guests attending the dinner is at the article. Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson are attending, and princess Désirée and baron Niclas Silfverschiöld.
Sofia får inte fira kungen Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 09-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Commoner

Tomorrow's celebrations going to be on tv tomorrow? Thanks
Old 09-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymom74 View Post
Tomorrow's celebrations going to be on tv tomorrow? Thanks
Tomorrow is only the opening of the exhibition "40 years on the throne — 40 years serving Sweden" at the Hall of State at the Royal Palace of Stockholm.
It will not be shown on TV or internet.

On Saturday is the government's dinner, it will not be shown on TV or internet.
After the dinner is the jubileum concert at the Concert Hall, you can watch it here:
Jubileumskonsert: Kungen 40 år på tronen | SVT Play
The concert will be shown by an hour delay, it starts at the swedish time at 20.00 and the broadcast on TV and internet starts at 21.00

On Sunday is the Te Deum thanksgiving service in connection with The King's 40th jubilee at the Royal Chapel at Royal Palace of Stockholm
And the City of Stockholm's celebration in connection with The King's 40th jubilee at the Inner Courtyard of Royal Palace of Stockholm.
There aren't any TV-broadcasts on these.

All this information is what the TV-companies have informed. I'm sure that both Aftonbladet and Expressen have live-TV's at their website on Saturday and Sunday, showing the guests arriving to events and that sort of things. I or someone else will put the links here when they are available.
Maybe there will be some short clips at the swedish news broadcasts of various events. And maybe the court puts some videos to the website, we will see.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

About the City of Stockholm's celebration in connection with The King's 40th jubilee at the Inner Courtyard on Sunday.

The event is unique, says Hanna Brogren, the Director of Communications of the City of Stockholm: This is to our knowledge the first time that the King opens the inner courtyard to the festivities where everyone is invited to dance. So it's particularly fun to invite to this event.
At 15 in the afternoon, the 40th anniversary is kicked off for real with a bowl. After this you are free to get to the more shielded parts of the palace - when Carl XVI Gustaf and his family welcome the people into the courtyard. Two big band with soloists will take care of the entertainment.
Kungen firar 40 år som statschef bjuder till dans på hemlig innergård Stadsliv Allt om Stockholm

Tags
carl vxi gustav, jubilee, jubilee celebration, king carl gustav