King Carl XVI Gustaf's Birthday - April 30: 2003-2005, 2008-2015, 2017-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are Victoria and Daniel not back yet?

Are Victoria and Daniel not back yet?

Didn´t you look at the photos? Victoria and Daniel are at many of them...

Video:
ExpressenTV

The king had obviously some party for the close relatives, because count Carl Johan Bernadotte and his wife Gunilla were also there.
BelgaPicture

Last edited:
So wrapped up in the royal wedding I didn't even realize he had a birthday.
It's crazy that Madeleines not there. That's not a smart move on her behalf. It's only a matter of time now before she can get away with this.

Last edited:
It is many photo at King Carl Gustafs 65th birthday! I see photo oldest Count Carl Johan and his wife Gunnila is much near relatives with royal family! Count Carl Johan is 94!!! Queen Silvia is beautiful blue dress and happy his husband King Carl Gustafs 65th birthday!!! More photo royal family at 65th birthday?? Princess Christina attending at brother King Carl Gustafs 65th birthday? Four sisters Bernadotte?

I dont mind Sofia attending, its a private party and why not invite the live-in partner of the brother? It would be a different matter if Sofia started attending public birthday or namesday events of SRF family members.

What bothers me more is that Madeleine choses not to turn up, she doesnt seem to have the slightest sense of duty or feeling for her highly paid "job", by the taxpayer.

Unless they get engaged, there's no way for her to officialy attend those public celebrations and I don't think that she'll just stand in the crowd somewhere clapping, cheering and so on. Whatever my opinion on Sofia is, I don't mind her attending the private party, she's CP's partner after all. Too bad that the info of her presence leaked out though...it may indicate that she's accepted by the SRF and at this point it's not good for anyone.

I agree regarding Madeleine, she should have been there.

I dont mind Sofia attending, its a private party and why not invite the live-in partner of the brother? It would be a different matter if Sofia started attending public birthday or namesday events of SRF family members.

What bothers me more is that Madeleine choses not to turn up, she doesnt seem to have the slightest sense of duty or feeling for her highly paid "job", by the taxpayer.

Madeleine is not paid by the taxpayers, besides the royal children are wealthy in their own right to support any lifestyle they choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the informationschef of the court, Bertil Ternert, Madeleine has an apanage on which she finances her living on New York.
Madeleine jobbar i USA – utan lön | Svensk Damtidning

Exactly. I have no doubt the family is wealthy enough to pay for Madeleines stay themselves. If she doesnt work for the crown on a regular basis or only choses to be a princess on a few occasions that suit her, she should stop making use of her apanage.

The idea of royalty is simple - you get paid by the taxpayer to represent your country in return. If you dont chose to represent, fine, but then find yourself a job and earn your own money like other backbench royals do. Only in Sweden...

:previous:Exactly. Her not showing up is the last straw for me. You can't make anymore excuses for her.

King Carl Gustaf's 66th Birthday: April 30, 2012

King CG 66th birthday live Hipp hipp hurra, för kungen i dag | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Victoria and Daniel are there with Queen Silvia :)

[Edit]
King and Queen
and Princess Estelle :) they show princess Estelle and the end of the ceremony :heart1:

Lovely pictures of all family except Madeleine :)

Favorite
http://media.shootitlive.com/aftonbladet/526/XYhTUQ5ktKRu8GjXg9vPCMsKvbT_600.jpg http://media.shootitlive.com/aftonbladet/526/QhnzsK9JeMRoKp1hguC0RtgOwYe_600.jpg
http://media.shootitlive.com/aftonbladet/526/5ucUjIO8zX9RqVbXXXK4n8DKVPb_600.jpg

First time showing little sweet Princess Estelle at her grandfather 66th birthday :heartflower:
pic

[edit]

http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/2012/04/estelles-forsta-balkongvink *** translation

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time we see Princess Estelle with her maternal grandparents! So beautiful! Awww.

Awwww, is that super-sweet, you made my day with the pics and Video. I did not wanted to hope... to see wee Estelle.

Whereas she lookes a bit like "what the hell is going on here" .... or she just awaked from sleep 2 mins ago :lol:

BYe Bine

She does look like King Carl Gustav :ROFLMAO:

I think little Estelle is a mini-Daniel! :p The likeness is almost uncanny. It is heartwarming to see the whole family and especially His Majesty smiling so happily. :)

Back
Top Bottom