King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky them to go on holiday. It's a beautiful place too.

St. Tropez is beautiful, but I wonder why they always go there for vacation.
There are so many other beautiful, relaxing spots.

Silvia is truly a modern queen.
I doubt we'd ever see QEII on a yacht looking like that.

St. Tropez is beautiful, but I wonder why they always go there for vacation.
...because they own the villa 'La Mirage' in St. Tropez, which used to belong to Prince Bertil.
They intended to sell it as it's rather too accessible for photographers from the sea, but as far as I know it hasn't been sold yet.

Where does it say anything about the King?

Sorry scooter, did I miss something in the article?

yes and no, it states that the King may come to the official groundbreaking ceremony of the Swedish biofuel company that is building a plant in Flint. I posted it because there are links and info about the ceremony and his previous visits. He visited before for this function (biofuel) so he may come again hopefully soon :ROFLMAO:. I thought it might be nice for people in the Midwest to know about so they could go and look into it (esp if he plans on going to the ceremony).

Kudos to the photographer Grand pics

Q Silvia in traditional costume, just perfect

LadyFinn, great work. But I think they arrival the castle after shopping and not after walking in the garden!

It's funny that we see after long time (since 18th July) new pics of the royal couple in there holiday in Solliden.

They both look nice.
I like the matching colors.

how many dogs does the king and queen have?
is the yellow one princess lilians dog?

Today 1pm the queen attend the "Väldhandelsdagen" in Stockholm with celebrated "Export Hermes prize".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom