King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia, Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrandDuchess

Heir Apparent
City
Somwhere
Country
Sweden
Welcome to the Part 3 of the threads devoted to (older) pictures of the King and Queen of Sweden!

Please remember to observe our TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines. Pictures in this thread are only allowed to be posted via other hosting servers, for example Photobucket or Image Shack.

Last edited:
Its saturday, I have a cold and I´m bored. So prepare for a picture invasion :D

First, here´s some photos of the king and queen on Solliden in the summer of 2001

credit: to me

Those are very nice pictures Yennie, out of all the royal couples i think the King and Queen are the ones that look most happy and at ease together. Sorry to hear that you have a cold.

Amy said:
Those are very nice pictures Yennie, out of all the royal couples i think the King and Queen are the ones that look most happy and at ease together. Sorry to hear that you have a cold.
Thank you...
Yes, I agree. They looks very happy together

When was the first one taken? I love that color on her.

robby86 said:
When was the first one taken? I love that color on her.
The first photo, of the Queen wearing a red dress, is from prince Joachim and princess Alexandras wedding in November 1995

I love the seventh picture they just look so comfortable with each other

Some photos of the queen having a really good time :D
It was at some sort of concert or something like that in the mid-90´s

I took the captures from the tv-show "Tv 4 10 år" that was broadcast in 2000

Last edited:
Some random photos of the King and Queen at Solliden...

caps from SVT

Yennie, thanks for posting the pictures from the king and queen.

When was the pictures from the queen in Solliden (item 3+4) taken?

All the best wishes for you and all others for 2006!

ursulajohanna said:
Yennie, thanks for posting the pictures from the king and queen.
When was the pictures from the queen in Solliden (item 3+4) taken?
All the best wishes for you and all others for 2006!
I think there were taken in the summer of 2002... but I´m not sure

Happy New Year to yo ursulajohanna and to all of you here on TRF!

two funny photos of the king and queen. One is from september 2003 and the other one hmm..I´m not really sure :) But its nice to see them shake hands with eachother for once :)

caps from tv 4

Yennie, thanks for the pictures.

The second picture is from Art-trade-exhibition on Djurgarden/Stockholm in August 1998.

I found this photo of the queen visiting Kaffetorpet at Öland, summer of 2003. Nice to see her out´n about like this

photo taken by Rune Glimmerfors/ published at www.klintacamping.se

Queen Silvia of Sweden sits next to a cushion embroidered with the writing 'It ain't easy being queen!' during an interview in her office in the royal palace in Stockholm, 14 November 2002. In the dpa interview she reported on the projects and achievements of her World Childhood Foundation, of which she is the founder. The foundation currently has 45 projects worldwide, caring for street children and sexually abused children. On 28 November Queen Silvia will present her childhood project in St Petersburg and appeals for funds (www.childhood.org).

Queen Silvia of Sweden gestures during an interview in her office in the royal palace in Stockholm, 14 November 2002.
Queen Silvia of Sweden sifts through her mail at the desk in her office in the royal palace in Stockholm, 14 November 2002.
In the dpa interview she reported on the projects and achievements of her World Childhood Foundation, of which she is the founder. The foundation currently has 45 projects worldwide, caring for street children and sexually abused children. On 28 November Queen Silvia will present her childhood project in St Petersburg and appeals for funds (www.childhood.org).

Photos by Horst Ossinger for DPA/Corbis

Thank you so much, purple platinum, for the great pics of her Majesty. The Queen looks fabulous imo.

How do you always find those great pictures?! Wonderful.

SusanneSNS said:
Thank you so much, purple platinum, for the great pics of her Majesty. The Queen looks fabulous imo.

How do you always find those great pictures?! Wonderful.

same here, SusanneSNS!!
i find these pictures all so lovely.. Queen Silvia looks marvelous & very at ease & relax.. ;) :)

It seems as the Queen would need to clean her desk a bit... ;)

Three very beautiful photos taken by photographer Ewa Marie Rundqvist and first published in a book about Queen Silvia from 2001

Last edited:
Those are beautiful photograhs of the Queen, Ewa Marie Rundqvist is a wonderful photographer.

she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! those pictures show her stunning personality...something that i dont think a lot of people get to see!

wow, she looks absolutely stunning in the first pic!

Thanks for the pics!
She is really beautiful and I like a lot her in the second picture
icon6.gif

Back
Top Bottom