Favorite King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia Moment?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarahbellar

Serene Highness
City
Boston
Country
United States
What is your favorite King CG and Queen Silvia moment??

I live in Sweden and I have to say I can't remember having seen them touching each other in public ever before (since their wedding). Only at Victoria's wedding, when he gave Silvia the rose and kissed her hand. I remember gasping in shock in front of my tv!! :)

And now they are holding hands and looking in love! I love it and I hope we'll see more of it!

Me to! I makes CG seem so much more likeable IMO. They shouldn't be afraid of showing the love!

Yes! I've always loved seing them at sporting events (in particular the olympics). Those photos are wonderful.

Oh my goodness I love these pictures- SO MUCH!! I am tears are swelling up with the sweetness and love of these two!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sooooo happy right now!!! :) :) like l am sitting in the living room of my grandparents house flailing my arms and legs with happiness over these pictures!!! These two are so amazing!!!! :) :)

I'm also swedish, and just like SilviaS, I can't remember the king and queen showing this much affection towards eachother in public for... well, since they got married. They've had some difficult times, especially the last couple of years. It would be just lovely if they have come out of it all as a stronger couple. I really wish all the best for them!

Yes!!! :) (I do not live in Sweden but I am swedish by heritage :) I am working on the language too so anyone who wants to send me a message with some pointers or translations I would love that haha) :D they very rarely come across this cute and I would love that to change!!! They should hold hands from time to time or exchange glances- I would survive on those :) :) They are to cute so they should embrace it!! :) :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/hv8me1.jpg

TEARS!!! I love these pictures!! :) :) THanks for sharing!!!! :)

Thanks for starting this thread :) Nice to know there are other fans out there

Haha! :) you are certainly not alone- if there is no one else- I am a super fan! :) :) I have a folder of pictures of them being awesome so that I can being happy on days when they stand 2 feet away from each other hehe!!! :)

Notice the difference in her hand placement here- one is from when they were arriving and they were more on "public" mode and the other is from after the service and I think they were on more "private" mode... What do you think? Am I making it up?? Or do you see a difference too?? :) :)

ImageShack Album - 2 images

So I am finally on my computer and not my phone so here are some pictures I have saved on my computer of CG and S :)

ImageShack Album - 8 images

A very big congratulation to this couple that appears to have healed what must have been a major crisis in their marriage a couple of years ago. It takes lots of work to move beyond such publicly played out infidelity. The King and Queen have my total admiration.

I FREAKING LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! :) :) :D so cute!!!! ;) :)

THESE ARE FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!! THEY TRULY ARE THE KING AND QUEEN OF THE OLYMPICS!! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am beaming from ear to ear over how amazing these photos are!!! so cute!!!!)

So swedishfan sent me this and It is to AMAZING to keep to ourselves:

Fnissigt med drottning Silvia - YouTube
Swedishfan roughly translated it here:
They are at an exhibition about swedish king. CG explains that he thinks that it's an interesting exhibition and so on.

The reporter asks S: "What do you think? Which is your favorite king - besides the one standing next to you?".
They laugh and she says "Well there's one for me"..
The reporter says "No late/historic king favorite?".
She answers: "He already is historic, isn't he?"
The reporter says: "Maybe he will be".
S answers: "To me he is".

IS THIS NOT ADORABLE AND CUTE??!!

Back
Top Bottom