Spanish State Visit to China: June 24-29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

aww, aren't the photos of the queen and the panda simply adorable? it looks like her ninth grandchild by the way she holds her! so cute...

Los Reyes abandonan China y emprenden viaje hacia Kazajistán

The Kings leave China and make trip towards Kazakhstan

The Kings of Spain concluded today their visit of State to China in Chengdu's city, from where they divided towards Kazajistán (...)

In the last day of the visit to China, Don Juan Carlos took part in an economic seminar and met the governor of the region of Sichuan, Jiang Jufeng.

Dona Sofía, on her part, visited the natural eserve from which both bears come panda yielded in regime of rent for the Chinese Government in order that they live in the Zoo of Madrid from next September.(...)

What wonder of photos! The queen seems one young girl How I envy it! She is fantastic happy young person and.:flowers::flowers:

Those last pictures are just fantastic, thanks a lot! :flowers: I want one of these pandas for my own! :lol:

OMG, how cute is that little panda!:wub:

I truly envy the Queen for being able to held these beautiful animals and to be able to get to bring some of them back to Spain:flowers:

Adorable photos. This story says that China is giving Sophia and Juan Carlos a pair of the Pandas. What a great gift. That's one they don't get every day. I want one. :flowers:

China to give Spain a pair of pandas

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Agencies)
Updated: 2007-06-29 09:04[/FONT]

China to give Spain a pair of pandas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom