Photos of Queen Sofia During her Pregnancies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Felicity M

Nobility
City
Brisbane
Country
Australia
I have never seen any photos of when Queen Sofia was pregnant with her children, I was wondering if anyone could post some if there are any?

I don't have any. But back in the day, it wasn't particularly proper for ladies to be photographed while with child. At least, the belly wasn't shown-off like many celebrities do today. Princess Grace used her namesake Kelly bag to shield photographers' view of her belly.

I think I've only seen one or two and they were while she was still pretty early on in the pregnancies so the "baby bump" is barely noticeable. I'll take a look to see if I can find them.

I think there have to be some photos (whether we can find them now is another issue, of course). It wasn't necessarily proper to show off one's pregnancy the way it is today, but there were plenty of royal women in the 60s who were photographed during various engagements when they were quite noticeably pregnant. I know I've seen both Margrethe, Anne-Marie, and Sonja.

I found some pictures of the Queen during her pregnant but her baby bump was always barely noticeable!

pregnant of Elena

OgAAAJ91kG6iKQ3HDVyHRHRl9VXbyEDjDbWEZXHNLxY6IlUCc7LVrgOYZmVuM99A00rsTE7AJAhl93ZlbW967k8MUVgAm1T1UL14KlLcxk2x_3mIt4YzbZCeKFFu.jpg

and pregnant of Felipe

iyirud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom