Queen Sofia's 75th Birthday: November 2, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if there will be any celebrations for Queen Sofía's birthday (e.g. church services or military parades)? The Spanish Royals don't seem to stand on the balcony that often, so I don't think we'll see a balcony appearance.

Here are a few more photos from inside the book which has been published for Sofía's birthday:

Cover ~ Photo 1 ~ Photo 2

According to Noblesse & Royautes, the book contains information and photos about Sofía's childhood in Greece right up until the present day. It sounds interesting, I wonder if we'll be able to get it in English as my Spanish is quite basic.

I would very much doubt there will be any public celebrations,the Spanish Royal Family don't really do that sort of thing .They may however celebrate the 75th birthday of Her Majesty in private.

I would very much doubt there will be any public celebrations,the Spanish Royal Family don't really do that sort of thing .They may however celebrate the 75th birthday of Her Majesty in private.

That's what I think they will do, but I was wondering if there would be some sort of public celebration because there was a book that had been published in the occasion of her 75th birthday. :)

I wish a very Happy Birthday to HM the Queen of Spain.

Back
Top Bottom