Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The use of the umbrella is a mainstay of photographs on a rainy day, such as the one Queen Sofia encountered.
I like the religious paintings in the chapel.
The portrait of the face of Christ in the center reminds me that at this season of Lent, the emphasis on Jesus is important.

Her Majesty Queen Sofia will also preside over the Delivery of the "European Union Prize for Cultural / Heritage Europa Nostra Awards" and "Hispania Nostra Awards for Best Practices in the conservation of Cultural and Natural Heritage", 2013/2014 at the National Archaeological Museum in Madrid.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Entrega del “Premio Unión Europea de Patrimonio Cultural / Premios Europa Nostra” y de los “Premios Hispania Nostra a las Buenas Prácticas en la conservación del Patrimonio Cultu

Getty Images

http://www.gettyimages.ie/galleries/events/548260751

Last edited:
I sincerely love being shown every new event that is attended by Queen Sofia. She has always had a special spot in my heart. She now looks so tranquil and peaceful. Inwardly happy. Her eyes tell it all. These recent outfits are perfect for her age and status. May she live long and happy.

I sincerely love being shown every new event that is attended by Queen Sofia. She has always had a special spot in my heart. She now looks so tranquil and peaceful. Inwardly happy. Her eyes tell it all. These recent outfits are perfect for her age and status. May she live long and happy.

Agree wholeheartedly :flowers:

Queen Sofia presides over a meeting of the Atapuerca Foundation held in Ibeas de Juarros in Burgos today.

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom