The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

From facetoface
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00981290.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	251814   Click image for larger version

Name:	00981293.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	251817   Click image for larger version

Name:	00981294.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	251818   Click image for larger version

Name:	00981288.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	251825  

Click image for larger version

Name:	00981281.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	251827   Click image for larger version

Name:	00981283.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	251829   Click image for larger version

Name:	00981284.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	251830  

Old 06-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Royal Highness

thank you very much lula and fanletizia :) already is leaving more photos !!!!!

I like much Cristina

Old 06-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Royal Highness

Cool

Thank you from me also, Lula. Infanta Elena is very elegant and I'm disappointed in Infanta Cristina's outfit.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Commoner

Infants very elegant Cristina and beautiful Elena is and like Queen Sofia, they enchant its clothes to me
Old 06-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

better pics from from face to face.

Old 06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Courtier

Infanta Elena was very elegant. I wish she would smile more often like her sister. She's not a beautiful woman so smiling would help her features.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Infanta Elena was very elegant. I wish she would smile more often like her sister. She's not a beautiful woman so smiling would help her features.
Yes, I agree with you on that
What you cannot deny about Elena is her elegance, wow such class!:)
Old 06-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes...Elena is always worth and elegant. Such a lady!

As for Juan Carlos, the King is every day getting better! He is a nice and joyfull man. Spain is very lucky to have such a King.

Vanesa.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa
Yes...Elena is always worth and elegant. Such a lady!

As for Juan Carlos, the King is every day getting better! He is a nice and joyfull man. Spain is very lucky to have such a King.

Vanesa.
Yeah, God save HM King Juan Carlos I of Spain!:):):)
Old 06-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Serene Highness

Letizia looks amazing! Smiling all the time, and she looks absolutely radiant. Elena could sure try to smile a bit more, you're all right. She doesn't seem to be in the best mood ever!
I love Sofia's outfit
Old 06-26-2006, 05:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh dear, I want Elena's jacket for my own NOW!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 05:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Many thanks for all the pictures, all the ladies are elegant but it's obvious it's Infanta Elena the best one. But what happens, she is looking sad or tired.

The Infanta Christina looks as usal well, but it's too bad that her skirt looks not so well cut and make her a little be older even though the top is beautiful, principally the color.

The Princess looks very radiant and no at all tired even though she was working so much the last monts. Her smile is a true pleasure. The time is relly far away when we can say ( not me ) she was arrogant and unsmiling. Now she is looking totaly at ease in all the official acts.

I'm deeply fond of the Queen. What a parfait Lady, always up to the situation with elegance, serenity and with a fabulous presence. I thing she is the strengh of the Spain Royal Family; The king is very lucky to have a wife with so many qualities.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Many thanks for all the pictures, all the ladies are elegant but it's obvious it's Infanta Elena the best one. But what happens, she is looking sad or tired.

The Infanta Christina looks as usal well, but it's too bad that her skirt looks not so well cut and make her a little be older even though the top is beautiful, principally the color.

The Princess looks very radiant and no at all tired even though she was working so much the last monts. Her smile is a true pleasure. The time is relly far away when we can say ( not me ) she was arrogant and unsmiling. Now she is looking totaly at ease in all the official acts.

I'm deeply fond of the Queen. What a parfait Lady, always up to the situation with elegance, serenity and with a fabulous presence. I thing she is the strengh of the Spain Royal Family; The king is very lucky to have a wife with so many qualities.
To my the color of the Infanta Cristina I like much!! taken it to in 2002 seems to me another suit similar to the one of this year.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I agree. She should wear a skirt who is more tight (like Elena's) or A-shape (like Letizia's). Her skirt is something in the middle and it doesn't look very well. In fact it makes her look fatter than she is in reality.

Old 06-26-2006, 08:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

From seegerpress

Old 06-27-2006, 02:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
Elena 10, impeccable, Cristi 8, so fresh, Leti 2, bored and predictible.
Oh gosh I'm sorry but I don't like Letizia's outfit at all.
I don't like Leti's jacket, the same boring Varela design with awful color and ugly sleeves. Her skirt was quite nice, it's a pity that she didn't find a matching top. Cristina's outfit was equally awful except for the color. She looked broader than she actually is and even looked pregnant in a few pictures. If Leti gets 2, she at most gets 4 .
Both Queen and Elena looked elegant and impeccable. I always wonder how the clothes budget is being distributed inside the SRF. Why are the Queen and Elena always wearing expensive coutures, on the other hand, Cristina and Letizia mostly are seen with cheap clothes (made of cheap fabrics) ?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
I don't like Leti's jacket, the same boring Varela design with awful color and ugly sleeves. Her skirt was quite nice, it's a pity that she didn't find a matching top. Cristina's outfit was equally awful except for the color. She looked broader than she actually is and even looked pregnant in a few pictures. If Leti gets 2, she at most gets 4 .
Both Queen and Elena looked elegant and impeccable. I always wonder how the clothes budget is being distributed inside the SRF. Why are the Queen and Elena always wearing expensive coutures, on the other hand, Cristina and Letizia mostly are seen with cheap clothes (made of cheap fabrics) ?
The tastes are somethings very strange in the life and more i'm becoming old more I realized it's toyaly indiscutable in particulary when I read that the navy blue ( the top's color of the Princess) is ugly, we can admit that the shape of the top is not quiet good ( it's not my case) but navy blue:ugly it's a very special advice.

On this color and this kind of printed, Saint Laurent in France had mad some years ago a summer collection which had a lot of success It's reason why I say it's very difficult to discuss about the tastes:)
Old 06-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The discussion about wheter Princess Letizia spends a fortune on clothes or not was moved to this thread:

Designers used by the Spanish Royal Family.

Tags
cristina, elena, felipe, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, letizia, name day, onomastica, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -)