King Juan Carlos's Old Girlfriends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wymanda

Royal Highness
City
Perth
Country
Australia
I read in a biography of Juan Carlos that he dated Maria-Gabriella of Savoy before he met Sophia. Can anyone enlighten me what became of her? Who did she marry and where does she live now?

I read somewhere that she didn't get married for years after because she couldn't get over Juan Carlos. Then she married some italian millionaire, but they are divorced now.. I can't remember where I read it sorry! Juan Carlos also dated Olghina de Robilant (?) for a while. She is also italian...

Mascha said:
I read somewhere that she didn't get married for years after because she couldn't get over Juan Carlos. ...
Understandable for what happened with her....Juan Carlos was a quiet handsome and a charming crown prince;)

here's the list of the girlfriends that he had and after marriage:

1-chantal de query
2-Vicky Posser de Andrade
3-maria gabriela de saboya
4-Marta gaya
etc...

rchainho said:
here's the list of the girlfriends that he had and after marriage:

1-chantal de query
2-Vicky Posser de Andrade
3-maria gabriela de saboya
4-Marta gaya
etc...
Juan Carlos had known girlfriends after marriage??? :ermm:

Her_Majesty said:
Juan Carlos had known girlfriends after marriage??? :ermm:
Juan Carlos has a reputation of being a lady's man, and there are countless rumors/reports about his infedilities. However, nothing has ever been confirmed by the family or palace (duh!) like Charles and Camilla or Diana and James Hewitt.

EmpressRouge said:
Juan Carlos has a reputation of being a lady's man, and there are countless rumors/reports about his infedilities. However, nothing has ever been confirmed by the family or palace (duh!) like Charles and Camilla or Diana and James Hewitt.
O I see. Thanks for the answer. I never heard about that romours before...:ermm:

Her_Majesty said:
O I see. Thanks for the answer. I never heard about that romours before...:ermm:

I think he has stopped it now, but there was some rumor a few years ago about JC and a German (?) woman...that was never really reported though I don't think :ermm:. Well I hope he doesn't treat his wife like that anymore (and if he does, then I hope she gets her own back on him) :devil:

...sOfIa.... said:
I think he has stopped it now, but there was some rumor a few years ago about JC and a German (?) woman...that was never really reported though I don't think :ermm:. Well I hope he doesn't treat his wife like that anymore (and if he does, then I hope she gets her own back on him) :devil:

This precise item had mad the subject of a thread, very futil, because quiet every body was speaking about rumors and gossips. When the origine of the informations about this story could be done, it was allways a private affair of the King and nobody could gave with certainty such revelations whithout to be gossips maker.:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom