King Juan Carlos's Health Issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spanish doctor Angel Villamor attended a press conference following the hip operation performed on King Juan Carlos at the USP San Jose Hospital in Madrid.

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

3 or 4 days is really a short stay after a hip replacement. My MIL, a similar age, just had another hip replacement. they kept her for 3 weeks in the rehab hospital before they would let her go home. Of course, during the Sandy power outage right after, she tried to climb out of bed and fell, re fracturing the hip right below the replacement. Sigh...

3 or 4 days is really a short stay after a hip replacement. My MIL, a similar age, just had another hip replacement. they kept her for 3 weeks in the rehab hospital before they would let her go home. Of course, during the Sandy power outage right after, she tried to climb out of bed and fell, re fracturing the hip right below the replacement. Sigh...

The King will have his private doctors attention 24/7, doing the rehabilitation at home.

More galleries & articles
El ingreso hospitalario del Rey, en imgenes

Visita sorpresa de Urdangarn y la infanta Cristina al Rey

I think I´ve missed something. I don´t find an explanation for this.
Last time I´ve checked in Iñaki was accused of corruption. What the **** is he doing there? Why all those smiley faces? Why everybody is there, why the happy family scene??!!
Is the King´s health worse than we think? Sorry, but I don´t find a different explanation. If not, this family is a joke, it really is.
I´m super angry :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Its business as usual, the SRF is well known for smiling problems away, Queen Sofia deserves an Oscar for her performance once again.

Inaki is not convicted yet, Queen Sofia has been seen around the complete Palma family various times after the scandal broke, so have Elena and her children.

However, I guess for image reasons, we will not see any pictures of Felipe or King Juan Carlos together with Inaki.

This outing is a happy family outing, carefully choreographed, saying Inaki is not a pariah within the family (the non-important members show up with him) but when it comes to the State figures, King and Prince, the you-better-are-not-seen-together-with-Inaki-in-public strategy is still in place.

:previous: But they have been together. The fact that there is no photo doesn´t change that they have spent almost an hour together, the whole family.
That what I can´t understand. I don´t think it´s an image´s question, since being with Iñaki is the worst image they can give to the public opinion right now, honestly.

:previous: But Annie, we (viewers, in general) almost always make our assumptions basing on pics..like..Oh look at them they are so much in love..Oh they are so close..and all. We hardly care what is actually there. So avoiding pics with I naki is a better strategy. Guess the discussion is going from Current events to their relationships..Sorry mods
We are eveready to gossip..ha ha:lol:

I'm really surprised to see Iñaki Urdangarin visiting the King!

Its business as usual, the SRF is well known for smiling problems away, Queen Sofia deserves an Oscar for her performance once again.

Yup..:lol:. It is the real royal way of not 'complicating things'. I wonder how different been BRF if Charles and Diana learnt Sofia's ways..Oops off the topic..

ANNIE S
previous.gif
But they have been together. The fact that there is no photo doesn´t change that they have spent almost an hour together, the whole family.
That what I can´t understand. I don´t think it´s an image´s question, since being with Iñaki is the worst image they can give to the public opinion right now, honestly.

The important (Asturias) and unimportant (Queen Sofia etc) from State perspective didnt arrive together. As I said, there would never be a picture Felipe smiling with Inaki these days.

We dont know why Inaki showed up, was he invited or dragged along by Cristina. Given that the King was strictly against Queen Sofia travelling to Washington and mingle with the culprit earlier this year - she did go against his will and produced that smiling Hola cover - maybe she invited him to come along to annoy the King with no cameras around :whistling: and he had no idea who would be standing by his bedside :p

I think I´ve missed something. I don´t find an explanation for this.
Last time I´ve checked in Iñaki was accused of corruption. What the **** is he doing there? Why all those smiley faces? Why everybody is there, why the happy family scene??!!
Is the King´s health worse than we think? Sorry, but I don´t find a different explanation. If not, this family is a joke, it really is.
I´m super angry :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
The King's children and their families visited him in the hospital. Inaki is the King's daughter's husband. There is no reason why he should not visit his father-in law. Like most people in the civilized world, if you make a mistake you make it right and pay your price. We no longer hang people, cut off their hands or burn them on a pyre. Inaki is there as a family member and I am very happy the royal family is not treating him as a leper. I am sure he will pay the price for whatever wrong he has done ( and it seems also taking the blame so nothing will harm Christina??). The royal family owes him a lot if he is indeed making sure nothing will reflect on his wife.

Praying for His Majesty's speed recovery.

Back
Top Bottom