King Juan Carlos's 70th Birthday Celebrations: January 5, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Cristina make up, HOOOOOOOOOORRIBLE!

For God Sake what was she thinking?????, I'm sorry but When I saw her, inmediatly thought in a clown, Crosty came to my mind, she looks extremely awful with that make up, and she isn't a beautiful woman, her dress was ok, but no more, she was ugly, maybe, she is tall, and look nice, but that face last night was ridiculious.

It seemed to be a very lovely and warm atmosphere at the party, Felipe´s speech was very good.
Some photos:
Letizia and Felipe
Corbis :wub:
Corbis
The King and the Queen
Corbis
The King with Infantas Pilar and Margarita
Corbis

Gallery from MediumPhoto

Last edited:
It is elegant dress on Queen Sofia!!! Wow royal family celebrated King Juan Carlos 70th birthday and sister Margarita and Maria with photo!!! Margarita is beautiful dress and Maria is elegant dress!

My points about yestarday

5 points: Infanta Cristina looks very beautiful.
4 points: Queen Sofia. The shirts seems a clown's shirt.
3 points: Infanta Pilar. She looks like a bar-man
2 points: Infanta Elena. She looks very sad and her Lacroix's dress was terrible
1 points: Princess Letizia. She needs urgently a stylist....

LOL, Ladyblue...you made me laugh! INdeed!

But yes, I must agree almost with all of the above. I'm sad for Elena. She seems to be suffering a lot. I wonder how her children are. :neutral:

But your most hilarious comment was about Infanta Pilar...Yes! She looked like a bar-man! :ROFLMAO:

I don't like Princess of Asturias haircut, but this is not so awful than that...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Must be hard for Elena to stand among two happy married couples. Wonder how she feels considering the fact that Letizia is a divorcee in first marriage...IMO this makes her feel even more uncomfortable in her relation to Letizia because in the beginning she might have disapproved of her.....

My points about yestarday

5 points: Infanta Cristina looks very beautiful.
4 points: Queen Sofia. The shirts seems a clown's shirt.
3 points: Infanta Pilar. She looks like a bar-man
2 points: Infanta Elena. She looks very sad and her Lacroix's dress was terrible
1 points: Princess Letizia. She needs urgently a stylist....

LOL. I didn't know waiter-looking Infanta Pilar can get so many points :lol::lol:.

Must be hard for Elena to stand among two happy married couples. Wonder how she feels considering the fact that Letizia is a divorcee in first marriage...IMO this makes her feel even more uncomfortable in her relation to Letizia because in the beginning she might have disapproved of her.....

Was this just a rumor in the tabloid book with lots of false infos according to Felipe ? Elena was also said to be the one who was most excited about her brother's wedding and wanted to be the first one to know the wedding date when it was picked.

How nice to see them all together!
IMO, Cristina and Queen Sofia looked nice.
Anyways, IMO not their best outfits, though I love to see the Queen in red.
Letizia looked nice too, really great hairdo but her dress was too "serious" and it hadn't a nice style. It was not a tunic and not a chemisier/shirtwaist. I am not so fond of her Christian Louboutin shoes,MediumPhoto
though really fashionable.
I don't like at all Elena's outfit. I agree that must be hard for her to attend any public event. I hope she feels good.
The King looked great, as always.:flowers:

I felt kind of sorry for Elena. She didn't look exactly sad to me, just kind of awkward, like she was trying to pretend to be happy and o.k., but being with the two happiest of couples and at her first public event alone was kind of making her a little uncomfortable.

Cristina and Letizia both looked like they were going to a funeral. Way too dark. But other than that, I liked Cristina's dress, although I thought her makeup was a bit much (especially the lipstick- she should have gone with a lighter shade or applied less of it).

Letizia needs a stylist - or at least a proper hairdresser - NOW! She just doesn't look that good with short hair, IMO. Her hair looks beautiful curled, but not when it's this short. I liked her hair when she was a journalist. I also thought she just looked better then, and at the beginning of her marriage. She's a very beautiful woman, but she's much, much too thin to be considered healthy looking, IMO. She seems to be that she needs to put on 10-15 pounds.

Queen Sofia looked elegant and beautiful as always!

Some pictures were very touching. I would say the best picture ive seen was the King hugging/greeting Felipe. the Queen and Infanta Christina looked really nice, Letizia looks old but with her hair done the way it is made her look younger.. Thanks for all the pictures and articles everyone

Letizia needs a stylist - or at least a proper hairdresser - NOW! She just doesn't look that good with short hair, IMO. Her hair looks beautiful curled, but not when it's this short. I liked her hair when she was a journalist. I also thought she just looked better then, and at the beginning of her marriage. She's a very beautiful woman, but she's much, much too thin to be considered healthy looking, IMO. She seems to be that she needs to put on 10-15 pounds.

I completly agree with you, she just dont look healthy

I completly agree with you, she just dont look healthy

Well she has had a pretty rough year: her sisters tragic death, combined with the fact that she was pregnant at the time, and obviously had to think of her unborn baby before she allowed herself to be consumed with grief. These things take time to come to terms with, and I am sure, that in another six months or so, she will look much better.

Last edited:
King Juan Carlos hosted a hunt the weekend of 18 to 20 January, on the occasion of his 70th birthday, a hunt reserved almost exclusively for men attended the Infanta Elena.

Tiempo

I'm reading some books about king Juan Carlos I as a politic. I think he's had "baraka" (luck in arabic) and the decitions he's made were very smart in difficult situations. Good luck and happy birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom