The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Two small photos:
ElPais
ElPais

ElMundo

Old 01-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

VIDEO

450 invitados en cumpleaños del rey - videos.abc.es

Old 01-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

La Razon/El Rey expresa su «renovada determinación» de seguir al servicio de los españoles
Photo
Photo
Old 01-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery from terra

El Rey expresa su renovada determinación de servir a los españoles · [Fotos]
Old 01-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you very much for the pics!

Cristina looks gorgeous, that hairdo is really nice
Old 01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from El Mundo:
The King
The Prince
Old 01-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Courtier

I have the impression, that Letizia darkened her hair. It´s such a shame that this beautiful woman can´t at least gain a tiny bit of weight. It would fit her so much better. (Look at those thin arms....)
I miss Jaime someway. It´s the first time he doesn´t attend any more. We might have to get used to it....
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I have the impression, that Letizia darkened her hair. It´s such a shame that this beautiful woman can´t at least gain a tiny bit of weight. It would fit her so much better. (Look at those thin arms....)
I agree. Looking at her next to Elena and Cristina- neither of whom are by any means large-, you can see how truly thin she is. They are normal, she's like a twig....

Was the Prime Minister, or whatever Spain has, there? I thought that I saw him in the video.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think princess Letizia looked absolutely lovely today, she looks so beautiful with this hairdo. Infanta Cristina was ok, Infanta Elena´s outfit was just terrible.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Galleries ElMundo and ABC

Cena de cumpleaños en El Pardo | elmundo.es
El Rey celebra una cena con 450 comensales
Old 01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Well, about the queen, she looked stranger with this red dress, i don't know, Letizia, well to dark for my taste, her face look very good, but her hair too short, Elena...... TERRIBLE outfit but good hairdo and Cristina.. extremely dark too, what about her hairdo? I just don't like it!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I agree. Looking at her next to Elena and Cristina- neither of whom are by any means large-, you can see how truly thin she is. They are normal, she's like a twig....

Was the Prime Minister, or whatever Spain has, there? I thought that I saw him in the video.
True, neither infanta is fat, actually Elena is quite thin, but both infantas are big bone, wide shoulder, especially Cristina.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery Prisma

Cena con motivo del 70 cumpleaños de su Majestad el Rey - Agencia Prisma
Old 01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

The Kings are absolutely special, great personalities and ambassadors for their country. They both looked good, I liked the Queen's skirt and the colour but not too fond of the blouse.
Cristina is best dressed for me, very elegant, great hairstyle. She looks happy & comfortable with her hunky husband.
Letizia looks like a middle aged housewife trying to find the princess look but failing, another shapeless and frumpy dress, nice earrings but they don't go well with the rest, hair ... OMG and not to forget these ugly ultra high heel plateau shoes.
Elena's outfit is a clear miss this time ... very matronly and dowdy. She usually is the best dressed member but this time ... just terrible. It must be difficult for her, first event without Jaime and she does look uncomfortable in most pictures.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't like any of the dresses, either the color is too dark, or the style is wrong. Letizia's and Elena's hair look quite nice in the closeups, Cristina's hair looks very odd, looks like a bird nest.

Letizia
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...65fa5236f6.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...8bc2f45bd5.jpg

Elena
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...a30e9429c2.jpg

Cristina
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...78b4194b90.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...3687a36b33.jpg
Old 01-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

From Getty
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Old 01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The Kings are absolutely special, great personalities and ambassadors for their country. They both looked good, I liked the Queen's skirt and the colour but not too fond of the blouse.
Cristina is best dressed for me, very elegant, great hairstyle. She looks happy & comfortable with her hunky husband.
Letizia looks like a middle aged housewife trying to find the princess look but failing, another shapeless and frumpy dress, nice earrings but they don't go well with the rest, hair ... OMG and not to forget these ugly ultra high heel plateau shoes.
Elena's outfit is a clear miss this time ... very matronly and dowdy. She usually is the best dressed member but this time ... just terrible. It must be difficult for her, first event without Jaime and she does look uncomfortable in most pictures.
Totally agree with you DoM!
I think Letizia isn't yet confortable with her haircut, so she tried to do the same hairdo she got when her hair was longer and with this length doesn't look good
Old 01-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I don't like any of the dresses, either the color is too dark, or the style is wrong. Letizia's and Elena's hair look quite nice in the closeups, Cristina's hair looks very odd, looks like a bird nest.

Letizia
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...65fa5236f6.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...8bc2f45bd5.jpg

Elena
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...a30e9429c2.jpg

Cristina
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...78b4194b90.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...3687a36b33.jpg
Totally agree, I don't like ANY of the outfits My surprise: Infanta Elena's outfit, really terrible, and as I said before, Cristina and Letizia TOO DARK, Cristina's hairdo horrible What happened with these women tonight?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I think Letizia and Elena were too dark too.
Im starting to like Letizia's new haircut though.. too short for my taste but I liked it today.

Tags
anniversary celebration, birthday celebration, juan carlos i, spanish royal family