King Juan Carlos's 70th Birthday Celebrations: January 5, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for the pics!

Cristina looks gorgeous, that hairdo is really nice :flowers:

I have the impression, that Letizia darkened her hair. It´s such a shame that this beautiful woman can´t at least gain a tiny bit of weight. It would fit her so much better. (Look at those thin arms....)
I miss Jaime someway. It´s the first time he doesn´t attend any more. We might have to get used to it....

I have the impression, that Letizia darkened her hair. It´s such a shame that this beautiful woman can´t at least gain a tiny bit of weight. It would fit her so much better. (Look at those thin arms....)

I agree. Looking at her next to Elena and Cristina- neither of whom are by any means large-, you can see how truly thin she is. They are normal, she's like a twig....

Was the Prime Minister, or whatever Spain has, there? I thought that I saw him in the video.

I think princess Letizia looked absolutely lovely today, she looks so beautiful with this hairdo. Infanta Cristina was ok, Infanta Elena´s outfit was just terrible.

Last edited:
Well, about the queen, she looked stranger with this red dress, i don't know, Letizia, well to dark for my taste, her face look very good, but her hair too short, Elena...... TERRIBLE outfit but good hairdo:flowers: and Cristina.. extremely dark too, what about her hairdo? I just don't like it!

I agree. Looking at her next to Elena and Cristina- neither of whom are by any means large-, you can see how truly thin she is. They are normal, she's like a twig....

Was the Prime Minister, or whatever Spain has, there? I thought that I saw him in the video.

True, neither infanta is fat, actually Elena is quite thin, but both infantas are big bone, wide shoulder, especially Cristina.

The Kings are absolutely special, great personalities and ambassadors for their country. They both looked good, I liked the Queen's skirt and the colour but not too fond of the blouse.
Cristina is best dressed for me, very elegant, great hairstyle. She looks happy & comfortable with her hunky husband.
Letizia looks like a middle aged housewife trying to find the princess look but failing, another shapeless and frumpy dress, nice earrings but they don't go well with the rest, hair ... OMG and not to forget these ugly ultra high heel plateau shoes.
Elena's outfit is a clear miss this time ... very matronly and dowdy. She usually is the best dressed member but this time ... just terrible. It must be difficult for her, first event without Jaime and she does look uncomfortable in most pictures.

The Kings are absolutely special, great personalities and ambassadors for their country. They both looked good, I liked the Queen's skirt and the colour but not too fond of the blouse.
Cristina is best dressed for me, very elegant, great hairstyle. She looks happy & comfortable with her hunky husband.
Letizia looks like a middle aged housewife trying to find the princess look but failing, another shapeless and frumpy dress, nice earrings but they don't go well with the rest, hair ... OMG and not to forget these ugly ultra high heel plateau shoes.
Elena's outfit is a clear miss this time ... very matronly and dowdy. She usually is the best dressed member but this time ... just terrible. It must be difficult for her, first event without Jaime and she does look uncomfortable in most pictures.

Totally agree with you DoM! :flowers:
I think Letizia isn't yet confortable with her haircut, so she tried to do the same hairdo she got when her hair was longer and with this length doesn't look good

Totally agree, I don't like ANY of the outfits:ohmy: My surprise: Infanta Elena's outfit, really terrible, and as I said before, Cristina and Letizia TOO DARK, Cristina's hairdo horrible:ermm: What happened with these women tonight?:ROFLMAO:

I think Letizia and Elena were too dark too.
Im starting to like Letizia's new haircut though.. too short for my taste but I liked it today.

thanks for these pics!!!

Elena looked sad yesterday! I love Cristina's haircut but not her dress! Letizia is wonderful with her new haircut but I don't like her dress very much!!

they seemed to enjoy a lot this birthday party!!!

As always, Queen Sofia looks beautiful!

The King and Queen look lovely (Happy 70th!). But where else do I start ---Christina, hear make-up (lipstick especially) was too much, the outfit was good but I did not like the dark leggings, Elena, although I do not like the outfit myself, it is very fashion forward, those colors are going to be very big this season, her make-up and hair look wonderful, Letizia, loved the dress, didn't like the leggings, her make-up is stunning, but, but, but, the hair curled that way made her look about 7-8 years older than what she is, I would have liked it better is she had curled it and the pulled part of it back.

My points about yestarday

5 points: Infanta Cristina looks very beautiful.
4 points: Queen Sofia. The shirts seems a clown's shirt.
3 points: Infanta Pilar. She looks like a bar-man
2 points: Infanta Elena. She looks very sad and her Lacroix's dress was terrible
1 points: Princess Letizia. She needs urgently a stylist....

and i was just wondering when are we really going to talk about the importance of this event instead of wasting several pages just on how the women looked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom