The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
if according to you it is all about money and being legal, that's all right then,

excellent posting prior to yours btw, perhaps you missed it, then again perhaps not
Which post?

Old 07-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

if it is the one before yours it must be #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Which post?

Old 02-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Corinna, the friend who accompanied the king in Botswana is making interviews to various media.

First in the newspaper El Mundo, disassociating from Noos case because her name appeared on some emails. Speaking of her friendship with the king and her work with Spanish companies and her alleged services to the government.

'Mi colaboracin con el Gobierno espaol es delicada, confidencial' | España | elmundo.es

Traductor de Google

Now in Hola magazine

En un excepcional reportaje, la princesa Corinna habla para ¡HOLA!

Traductor de Google
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Oh dear God,I wonder have these interviews been well received by her 'friend' the King!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

El Mundo is a serious newspaper, I doubt Corinna would have done these interviews without the King's consent in the first place. Sofia must be fuming that the mistress is blabbing with the King's consent while her strategy has been to shut up and endure Juanito's antics.

My life has become a nightmare, how pathetic can it get My advice would be, dont go on a secret Safari with a married man, especially with the King of Spain.
Corinna da el salto a la revista ‘¡Hola!’: “Mi vida se ha convertido en una auténtica pesadilla”
Old 02-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
El Mundo is a serious newspaper, I doubt Corinna would have done these interviews without the King's consent in the first place. Sofia must be fuming that the mistress is blabbing with the King's consent while her strategy has been to shut up and endure Juanito's antics.

My life has become a nightmare, how pathetic can it get My advice would be, dont go on a secret Safari with a married man, especially with the King of Spain.
Corinna da el salto a la revista ‘¡Hola!’: “Mi vida se ha convertido en una auténtica pesadilla”
I would add don't sleep with a married man, especially a high profile one, and expect to not reap the whirlwind in the media.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

It wasn't a very wise decision then,I hope Corinna doesn't bump into Infanta Pilar incase she gets a telling off!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

It has all been carefully orchestrated, the King knew about these interviews beforehand.
La princesa Corinna inform al Rey de sus entrevistas en Espaa antes de su publicacin

Corinna posa con un reloj de la marca favorita del Rey y una pulsera valorada en dos millones de dlares
Corinna is wearing some serious bling. The luxury watch by Audemars Piguet is a rumoured gift from the King since Prince Felipe, Inaki & Jaime were given such a watch by the King. The bracelet in baguette diamond style is estimated around 1,5 - 2 Mio USD, the earrings around 80.000 USD. Strange coincidence, Letizia's engagement ring (she stopped wearing some time ago, the ring is rumoured to be paid for with dirty Noos money) is diamond baguette style too
Old 05-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Corinna had a face lift & boob job at the same clinic & at the same time when the King was recovering/had rehabilitation for his hunting accident

Corinna aprovech la estancia del Rey en la Clnica Planas para hacerse un lifting y operarse el pecho
Old 05-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I would add don't sleep with a married man, especially a high profile one, and expect to not reap the whirlwind in the media.
El Mundo is a Spanish newspaper aligning with a conservative readership. His director is anti-monarchist - he'd love a republic in Spain with Aznar as Head of State.

Corinna was Juan Carlos lover. And it ended there.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Corinna had a face lift & boob job at the same clinic & at the same time when the King was recovering/had rehabilitation for his hunting accident

Corinna aprovech la estancia del Rey en la Clnica Planas para hacerse un lifting y operarse el pecho
Does pecho mean boobs?
Nice learning Spanish from scandals..
I bet His Majesty will be amused..lol
Old 05-04-2013, 05:45 AM
Nobility

Quote:

First of all, this "report" is from Vanitatis - the crap, yellow online gossip. Second, what does Corinna face lift got to do with the SRF? If this thread is about hunting, maybe we can link it to other royal houses? It'd be more logical.

I'm happy to do so.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Apparently Corinna is settling down to Spain again
La extraña mansión de Somosaguas Vecinos de la elitista Urbanización madrileña afirman que la princesa alemana Corinna ha supervisado las nuevas obras para instalarse allí - Extraconfidencial.com
Translation
Old 09-14-2013, 04:32 AM
Courtier

I read just now that she is born in 1968.. She is younger than the King's daughters...
BTW this thread is turning into "King and Corianna" thread..lol
Old 09-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Corinna gave an interview to US Vanity Fair, October edition.
Corinna:

Corinna states that she will not go back to Spain and more:

"I was in Spain the last time last December and will not go back because it would be inappropriate or not too smart." On whether she has contact with King, she said : "Yes, we are good friends. Some people do not understand that things happen and end at a given time. But friendship never ends. He is now an elderly gentleman who struggles with his health. People are waiting for something big to happen, one way or another. Nothing will happen, just that he cannot go hunting and I 'm not going to go to Spain. We keep in touch. He calls my children once a week to see how they are doing, he behaves like a true friend."

"I've never done business for the King or collected money on his behalf"

Corinna insists that she has great respect for the King, Prince Felipe and the Queen: "I met her only once, by accident."
Old 09-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Commoner

What a way to show her respect for the Queen... I mean really! Corinna doesn't owe the Queen anything but IMO it was totally disrespectful of her to talk about staying in touch with her former lover - another woman's husband! That's just tacky. If she respects the Queen she would stay away from Spain and keep quiet about this.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Corinna on front page of semana
http://www.ecestaticos.com/imagestat...ime=1379491907
Old 09-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Queen is a better person that I am. I would have told my husband to stick a sock in his girlfriend's mouth. Or else....