King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I'm just find this foto of the Kings.

Is some one knows the event for which the Queen seems very sad and the King is looking to give her some reconfort?

May be is for the funerals of her mother but I'm not sure at all.

[FONT=&quot]The image corresponds to the funeral in Italy (Rome or Torino, I don't remember) for Infanta Mª Cristina de Borbón y Battenberg, Countess of Marone-Cinzano, the small daughter of Alfonso XIII who died in Madrid in 1996 of sudden form in the celebration of the birthday of the Countess of Barcelona. In the image there appears the major sister of the deceased, the Infanta Beatriz who also resided in Italy. (Sorry for my bad English)[/FONT]

La reina Sofía entrega mañana el premio Fundación Mapfre a los doctores Ripoll y De Prado. La Verdad

The queen Sofía delivers tomorrow the prize Foundation Mapfre to the doctors Ripoll and De Prado

The queen Sofía will deliver tomorrow in Madrid the prize Foundation Mapfre to the Development of the Orthopedic surgery Applied to the doctor Pedro Luis Ripoll of the hospital USP San Carlos of Murcia, for the work developed together with the doctors Mariano De Prado and Javier Vaquero from the Foundation of the Medical Association for the Investigation and Development of the Sciences of the Locomotive Device (Amical).

Wow she looks really pretty...what is the age difference between King Hussein and Queen Noor?

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I'm just find this foto of the Kings.

Is some one knows the event for which the Queen seems very sad and the King is looking to give her some reconfort?

May be is for the funerals of her mother but I'm not sure at all.
Hi adelaide. No it's not her mother's funeral. She died in 1981. Prince Felipe was a 13 years old boy. I think it's a friend's funeral. Do you know what is the year of the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any pictures of the before and after the face lift Queen Sofia supposedly have? I still cannot believe she had surgery and wonder if we have any. Thanks

Does anyone have any pictures of the before and after the face lift Queen Sofia supposedly have? I still cannot believe she had surgery and wonder if we have any. Thanks

What year did she supposedly have the facelift? That does not seem like something Queen Sofia would do especially because of what happened to her mother.:huh:

What year did she supposedly have the facelift? That does not seem like something Queen Sofia would do especially because of what happened to her mother.:huh:

I agree with you and I do not believe she had one. However on another thread about Letizia's nose job there has been persistent talk about Queen Sofia's facelift.
I decided to wonder on this forum so I do not start an argument on the other side...:ermm:

La Monarquia Española: El día que el Rey piso suelo español
Twenty-seven years after that one sad one tomorrow, the small Infant of Spain that took leave of its parents, not for the first time, but this occasion with a certainly descorazonardor future in those moments, would become King of Spain, Captain-general of the army and the motor who lead the Spanish transition way of the freedom and the democracy

Today, November 22nd 2008, we celebrate the 33rd anniversary of the proclamation of H. M. Juan Carlos I as King of Spain.
Prince Juan Carlos of Bourbon assumed on November 22nd 1975 the tittle of King of Spain in presence of the princess Sofia and their children Elena, Cristina and Felipe, besides all the attorneis in the Courts and the councillors of the Movement; and he delivered his first and of great trascendence speech, which was televised in live.
Congratulations Majesty.

By the way, in the video the Queen says she's been living is Spain for 46 year. It's funny that after living in Spain much more years than in Greece she still has a strong accent, even the structure of her sentences is really strange.

Back
Top Bottom