King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 19: September 2008 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King, ETA'S aim in Antena 3

Antena 3 puts on ' A bullet for the king ', a new tv movie that will be emitted in two chapters today and tomorrow at 22.00 hours.

In it, the channel re-lives through one of the most famous failed attacks of the history of Spain. A murder that could have changed the history of Spain when a sniper of the terrorist band ETA had to shot up to in three occasions the monarch during his family vacations in Palma.

El Rey, objetivo de ETA en Antena 3 | elmundo.es

The King and queen of Spain, Juan Carlos I and Sofia, will deliver next March 26 the International Prizes of Journalism King of Spain, which in the edition XXVI they relapsed into journalists of Brazil, Chile, Spain, Colombia and Mexico.

Summoned anually by the Agency Efe and the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for the Development (AECID), the awards will be delivered in an act that will be celebrated in the House of America of Madrid.

Reyes Juan Carlos y Sofía entregarán premios el 26 de mazo - El Universal - Cultura

Last edited:
Yesterday, the Queen commented on an anecdote of her granddaughter the Infanta Leonor during the visit to the exhibition of Alicante

La anécdota de la Infanta Leonor  con la Dama de Elche - Cultura - INFORMACION.es

" The Queen Doña Sofía - continues Ramos Fernandez - reports me that last week " my granddaughter Leonor comes and comments on me: granny I come from the museum with my mom and have seen the Lady of Elche. She did not say to me that she had seen anything more, only the Lady of Elche ".

Where were the paparazzi?
Never do your job. Are never where they should.
We must learn from the exits of these infantitas news ....​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom