King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 24: June 2013 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadal's smile in the last pic is sweet, he looks like a big boy very happy with his new toy.

Queen

Inauguration of the II International Symposium "Advances in Research on Socio Alzheimer's Disease"
State Reference Center for Care of Persons with Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias (IMSERSO). Salamanca

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Inauguración del II Simposio Internacional "Avances en la Investigación Sociosanitaria en la Enfermedad de Alzheimer"

Visista de la Reina a Salamanca - Galería de fotos - Salamanca24horas.com - Peri?dico l?der digital de Salamanca

I know v little about the Spanish Royal House but today I saw pictures of the King and was shocked by his appearance. He looks worn out - the face of a person who is in constant pain (or at least, that is what it reminded me of).

That is so sad - I dont know what else to say except to reiterate my shock and surprise.

It is wonderful to see Don Juan Carlos out and about again. Spain is going up again also, the recession is now behind and a new future looms.

It is wonderful to see Don Juan Carlos out and about again. Spain is going up again also, the recession is now behind and a new future looms.

I agree that the economy is certainly better, but my sense is that JC is a long way off from restoring the popularity he previously enjoyed. Quite a lot of the damage of the last few years seems irreparable, IMO.

The queen sofia attents today the royal wedding of princess ayah in jordan.

I didn't see Queen Sofía during the Champions League Final. Of course King Juan Carlos was very visible, congratulating the referees, the runners-up and the winners.

Congratulations to Spain, to Real and to Atlético. On the TV it was said that El Rey was a staunch supporter of Real but his son was for Atlético...

:flowers:

Last edited:
I didn't see Queen Sofía during the Champions League Final. Of course King Juan Carlos was very visible, congratulating the referees, the runners-up and the winners.

Congratulations to Spain, to Real and to Atlético. On the TV it was said that El Rey was a staunch supporter of Real but his son was for Atlético...

:flowers:

she sat next to JC during the match but was gone when the trophy was about to be presented.

it's well known that JC supports Real, although i don't think football is his favourite sport. it was another event where JC could shine and be visible to the whole nation, no way he would hand this event to Felipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom