The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Doña Letizia attends the official reception in the occasion of the anniversary of the proclamation of Don Juan Carlos like King (video)

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/051124/4/4f7ww.html

Old 11-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
From abacapress:
Letizia this very handsome and feels the maternity well tohim, that pretty pair does with prince. The princess elena I did not like makeup. The princess Cristina this very handsome and the precious hairdo.That greater royal family we have!!!!!:p :p

Old 11-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent

It's good to see them all in good humours. Elena looks much better on last few months than before. Cristina too black. Letizia amazing so fast after child-birth.:) :)
Why Sofia reminds me in her clothes Camilla?
Old 11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Serene Highness

maybe it's the light, or the style of her hair, but does Cristina's hair look darker to you guys?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
maybe it's the light, or the style of her hair, but does Cristina's hair look darker to you guys?
yeah, i think she dyed her hair a bit to darker colour or really dying it to its original colour.
the whole family now seem to have same hair colour...
btw, what's the spanish royals original hair colours? blonde or brown?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Finally... some big ones without watermark :
(all courtesy to abc.es)

Old 11-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The Infantas and the Prince were all blond as children, but their hair has darkened as time passed by.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

more big ones without watermark from abc.es :

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	familia720051124full.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	216855   Click image for larger version

Name:	familia620051124full.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	216856  
Old 11-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Aristocracy

Laetitia looks soooo beautiful!
Cristina looks very different; must be new makeup style. But still very good looking.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Here are the photos from Deadline Press :

Old 11-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

last ones from deadline press :

Old 11-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Courtier

What's the complaint about Letizia's panties showing or something? I can't see any panties, and she's wearing pantyhose too.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Courtier

Letizia looks too good!!! I can't really believe that she just had a baby and a c-section. Are we sure she had a baby????? Amazing!
Old 11-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Courtier

Letizia looks absolutely phenomenal! :) It's hard to believe she had a baby less than a month ago. She hardly looks tired either, though I bet she must be. What new mom isn't? But she has less evidence of tiredness like bags under her eyes, and it doesn't look like the pictures are airbrushed either.

But great to see her out on this special occasion.

Does anyone think that maybe there will be a special photo session with the entire family, with the king and queen, their children and grandchildren? I don't there's ever been one of the family like the kind of photo sessions the Belgian royal family hosts every year.

It would be very nice since it's the King's 30th anniversary and the birth of Leonor.

Old 11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks great and has a nice figure. Her skin still looks like tired though. A bit pasty but that is expected when you cant get all the sleep you used too.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Royal Highness

In the site www.hola.com there is an article about the private celebration of the thirtieth anniversary of the kings as sovereigns.
Sorry, but i'm very curious... someone can put the article here? :o
(i'm asking that because i can't do that... :p)
Old 12-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Nobility

Maybe I'm a bit late, but I have had no time for anything these last months!

Letizia couldn't look better and Infanta Elena was great too, but about the Queen and Infanta Cristina... I think the first one looked too colorful and the second one too black.

Old 12-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Letizia looked stunning, you absolutely cannot tell she has recently had a baby! And her hair and make-up is superb, she just looks so fresh, youthful and energetic!

Cristina looked lovely from the head up but her outfit was a bit dull. Whereas for Elena it was the other way round, great outfit but the make-up was too much.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

throne chairs.actionpress
Old 05-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Spanish Juan Carlos of Borbon being Sworn in as the King of Spain
Spanish Juan Carlos of Borbon (C-L) being sworn in as the King of Spain. The 30th anniversary of Juan Carlos I reign was to be celebrated with two events, a concert in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands) and a reception at the Royal Palace on where the Royal family and the representatives of all the state institutions were to attend. Also in the photo: Queen Sofia (C), the Crown Prince Felipe of Asturias (3-R), and princesses Elena (2-R) and Cristina.

November 22, 1975
Madrid, Spain

photos by Luis Millin /epa/Corbis

Tags
anniversary celebrations, enthronement, juan carlos i, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family