30th Anniversary of King Juan Carlos' Enthronement: November 25, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dana press

part 3

Attachments

• 90117321.jpg
    90117321.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 90117322.jpg
    90117322.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 192
Thank you all for posting all the news and pictures.

Letizia is glowing and it is so nice to see the looks and tender gestures between her and Prince Felipe.

This family is very very warm between them and towards others.

ABC.es has a article where they say that the King after his family photo session asked to have a picture with all the media that made the coverage. :)

Isn't that sweet?!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

summary: letizia didn't want to miss the reception in honor of king juan carlos' 30th anniversary as king in the palace of orient. this was her first appearence since she gave birth. she only stayed in the banquet for a bit as she had to go back to her obligations as mother. this appearence is exceptional and does not mean that she will take again her obligations because of the same reason.

from el mundo
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2005/11/23/espana/1132777169.html
La Princesa Letizia reaparece en público en el homenaje al Rey

MADRID.- La Princesa de Asturias no ha querido faltar a la recepción institucional que ha tenido lugar en el Palacio Real con motivo del trigésimo aniversario de la llegada al trono del Rey Juan Carlos. Ésta ha sido la primera aparición de Letizia desde el pasado 7 de noviembre, cuando abandonó la Clínica Ruber tras dar a luz.
Letizia sólo permaneció durante breves instantes en el cóctel ofrecido en el Salón de Columnas, ya que tenía que atender sus obligaciones de madre.
La aparición de la princesa es excepcional y no supone una vuelta a la actividad pública, porque seguirá atendiendo personalmente a su hija, la Infanta Leonor, según informó la Casa del Rey.
La Familia Real ha recibido en el Palacio de Oriente a los representantes sociales, en el único acto institucional organizado con motivo del XXX aniversario de la Proclamación del Rey, que ha querido de esa manera ceder el protagonismo a los españoles.
Los Reyes, los Príncipes de Asturias, y los Duques de Lugo y de Palma de Mallorca saludaron a los más de cien invitados y a sus acompañantes en el salón del Trono del Palacio Real.
En sus dos últimas intervenciones durante la visita oficial de dos días a Canarias, acompañado por la Reina, y que terminó el martes, fecha del aniversario de la Proclamación, Don Juan Carlos expresó su respeto, admiración y gratitud hacia el pueblo español.
"Verdadero protagonista de la transformación y modernización" de España en los últimos 30 años, dijo el Rey, quien ya se había expresado en este mismo sentido cinco años antes, con motivo del XXV aniversario.
Horas después de pronunciar esas palabras, en Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Don Juan Carlos no pudo evitar unas lágrimas al escuchar la ovación de los asistentes al concierto organizado en su honor, cuando la orquesta interpretó el "cumpleaños feliz".
En el Palacio Real el presidente del Gobierno, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, inició la línea de saludos, seguido de su esposa, Sonsoles Espinosa, y el resto de los miembros del Ejecutivo, salvo los titulares de Defensa, Agricultura y Administraciones Públicas, que están de viaje.

Last edited by a moderator:
From antena3

Attachments

• omnig0736-00443.jpg
    omnig0736-00443.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 195
  • omnig0736-00506.jpg
    omnig0736-00506.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 151
  • omnig0736-01762.jpg
    omnig0736-01762.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 178
  • omnig0736-01881.jpg
    omnig0736-01881.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 198
  • omnig0736-02385.jpg
    omnig0736-02385.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 184
  • omnig0736-02550.jpg
    omnig0736-02550.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 176
From Univision

Last edited:
From casareal.es :

Their Majestys the Kings have presided over, with attendance of all the Royal Family, the insitucional reception offered in the occasion of the thirtieth anniversary of the Proclamation of Their Majesty the King To the Real Palace went the Government, headed by their president, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero; General Cortes, headed by the president of the Congress and the Senate, Manuel Marín and Francisco Red Javier, and with representation of the Parliamentary Groups of ámbas Cameras; the presidents of the Council of State, the National Audit Office, Constitutional Court, General Advice of the Judicial Power and the Supreme Court, Economic and Social Advice, the presidents of the Independent Communities, in addition to the General prosecutor, the Defender of the Town, the directors of the Real Academies, the heads of the General Staff of the Defense and the three Armies, the cardinal archbishop of Madrid, the president of Ceoe, the Secretary Generals of unions the UGT and CC.OO., the president of the Spanish Federation of Municipalities, the mayor of Madrid and the dean of the Council of the Greatness, among other personalities, like the ex- presidents of Powers of the State. (Real Palace. Madrid, 23 of November of 2005)

Attachments

• trigeaniv01g.jpg
    trigeaniv01g.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 228
lula said:
From abacapress:
Letizia this very handsome and feels the maternity well tohim, that pretty pair does with prince. The princess elena I did not like makeup. The princess Cristina this very handsome and the precious hairdo.That greater royal family we have!!!!!:p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see them all in good humours. Elena looks much better on last few months than before. Cristina too black. Letizia amazing so fast after child-birth.:) :)
Why Sofia reminds me in her clothes Camilla?

maybe it's the light, or the style of her hair, but does Cristina's hair look darker to you guys?

...sOfIa.... said:
maybe it's the light, or the style of her hair, but does Cristina's hair look darker to you guys?

yeah, i think she dyed her hair a bit to darker colour or really dying it to its original colour.
the whole family now seem to have same hair colour...
btw, what's the spanish royals original hair colours? blonde or brown?

Finally... some big ones without watermark :
(all courtesy to abc.es)

The Infantas and the Prince were all blond as children, but their hair has darkened as time passed by.

more big ones without watermark from abc.es :

Attachments

• familia720051124full.jpg
    familia720051124full.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 362
  • familia620051124full.jpg
    familia620051124full.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Laetitia looks soooo beautiful!
Cristina looks very different; must be new makeup style. But still very good looking.

Here are the photos from Deadline Press :

Last edited:
What's the complaint about Letizia's panties showing or something? I can't see any panties, and she's wearing pantyhose too.

Letizia looks too good!!! I can't really believe that she just had a baby and a c-section. Are we sure she had a baby????? Amazing!

Letizia looks absolutely phenomenal! :) It's hard to believe she had a baby less than a month ago. She hardly looks tired either, though I bet she must be. What new mom isn't? But she has less evidence of tiredness like bags under her eyes, and it doesn't look like the pictures are airbrushed either.

But great to see her out on this special occasion.

Does anyone think that maybe there will be a special photo session with the entire family, with the king and queen, their children and grandchildren? I don't there's ever been one of the family like the kind of photo sessions the Belgian royal family hosts every year.

It would be very nice since it's the King's 30th anniversary and the birth of Leonor.

She looks great and has a nice figure. Her skin still looks like tired though. A bit pasty but that is expected when you cant get all the sleep you used too.

In the site www.hola.com there is an article about the private celebration of the thirtieth anniversary of the kings as sovereigns.
Sorry, but i'm very curious... someone can put the article here? :eek:
(i'm asking that because i can't do that... :p)

Maybe I'm a bit late, but I have had no time for anything these last months!

Letizia couldn't look better and Infanta Elena was great too, but about the Queen and Infanta Cristina... I think the first one looked too colorful and the second one too black. :rolleyes:

;)

Wow! Letizia looked stunning, you absolutely cannot tell she has recently had a baby! And her hair and make-up is superb, she just looks so fresh, youthful and energetic!

Cristina looked lovely from the head up but her outfit was a bit dull. Whereas for Elena it was the other way round, great outfit but the make-up was too much.

Spanish Juan Carlos of Borbon being Sworn in as the King of Spain
Spanish Juan Carlos of Borbon (C-L) being sworn in as the King of Spain. The 30th anniversary of Juan Carlos I reign was to be celebrated with two events, a concert in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands) and a reception at the Royal Palace on where the Royal family and the representatives of all the state institutions were to attend. Also in the photo: Queen Sofia (C), the Crown Prince Felipe of Asturias (3-R), and princesses Elena (2-R) and Cristina.

November 22, 1975
Madrid, Spain

photos by Luis Millin /epa/Corbis

Back
Top Bottom