The Grand Duke & Grand Duchess's 30th Wedding Anniversary: February 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saschana

Nobility
City
Somewhere
Country
Germany
To celebrate the couple's 30th wedding anniversary the Court has released new pictures of the two.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Wort has an article about the anniversary with lovely comments by both of them about their wedding day especially by the Grand Duke about how nervous he was but as soon as Maria Teresa entered the church all nervousness was gone and two of the pictures without water marks.

wort.lu | Artikel | Großherzogliches Paar feiert 30-jähriges Ehejubiläum

Very nice pictures.

Still a lovely couple after all these years-a true royal love match! Congratulations and hopefully they will have many more happy years together!:flowers:

Congratulations to Henri & MT! Their pictures look beautiful!

I wish the couple all the best and many more wonderful years of marriage.:flowers:

Lovely pictures. Congratulations to the couple.

Can we expect aany events (party) to celebrate the anniversary?

Can we expect aany events (party) to celebrate the anniversary?

Two days ago the Grand Duke was released from the hospital after a heart surgery so I don't think there will be any official events.

OMG! It's only like yesterday the GDuchley couple celebrated their 25th anniversary! wow, 5 years have passed by so quickley!

Two days ago the Grand Duke was released from the hospital after a heart surgery so I don't think there will be any official events.

They may wait and celebrate in the summer like that they did when they celebrated their 25th anniversary.

Wort has an article about the anniversary with lovely comments by both of them about their wedding day especially by the Grand Duke about how nervous he was but as soon as Maria Teresa entered the church all nervousness was gone and two of the pictures without water marks.

wort.lu | Artikel | Großherzogliches Paar feiert 30-jähriges Ehejubiläum

Maria Teresa commented that she and Henri were together at school and the more time they spent together, the clearer it became that they would spend their life together. The wedding was held on a beautiful sunny day in February. Henri said that seeing Maria Teresa enter the cathedral is one of the best memories of his life.

Very pretty photos. Congratulations to happy couple. :flowers:

Congratulations to the happy Royal couple! Sadly the other royal wedding of thirty years ago (in July) did not survive.

I guess the wedding of the Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer.

Thanx I'd forgetten that they had gotten married the same year

Several posts have been removed as they were reposting the images from the opening post.

woooooooooooow!!!!!! i love the pictures and envy so much maria teresa. he is soooo good looking and you can feel his tenderness and his wild side when you look at pictures.

The photos are lovely but wouldn't it have been nice to take a family photo with their children and grandchildren

A family photo would have been lovely, but the children/grandchildren are so spread out I think it would have been hard to find the time. I guess a good time might have been at Jean's birthday celebrations, but it was such a busy time for them. At least we got to see everyone then. That's more than we can usually say for the Luxembourg royals. They are immensely private. I'm grateful when we get any photos at all!

Blauw Bloed discussed the wedding celebrations, and showed a few clips of the wedding. They discuss that in the beginning it was Josephine-Charlotte who supported the weddding, while later she was less enthausiastic.

Player omroep.nl

the item starts after 26:30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom