Grand Duke Henri's 50th Birthday: April 16, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
suturegeisha said:
There were a lot of people over at the Benelux Royals MB about that pciture.....they all said how "unkempt" the princes look. I think one person even asked if something was wrong with Alexandra's feet, since her shoes are off.....:rolleyes:
Goodness, I thought it was such a nice picture. Can't people grow up?

That was really the best pic I have seen of the whole family together. I think one should keep in mind, that the theme was to show the family relaxed and laid back. That can't be acheived with bow tie "tied" and hair not mussed up. I thought that "unkept" look added to the charm of the pic and made it all the more better.

I guess some people at nameless boards just don't understand the art of photography;)

Danielle said:
Are you serious? I thought it was one of the best photos I have seen of them all.
I totally agree!!! i think they family would have enjoyed taking that picture instead of always having to have to take the formal 'perfect family' pictures ^____^

suturegeisha said:
There were a lot of people over at the Benelux Royals MB about that picture.....they all said how "unkempt" the princes look. I think one person even asked if something was wrong with Alexandra's feet, since her shoes are off.....:rolleyes:
Goodness, I thought it was such a nice picture. Can't people grow up?

where is this picture???

Special book Henri Grand Duc 50 has appeared!

The special book Henri Grand Duc 50 is available from this week onwards.

The editions Saint Paul which bring out the book Henri Grand Duke 50 in German and French have made the focal point on many beautiful pictures.

Here is a link to the ordering of the book:
http://www.editions.lu/commander.htm

Click on libo.lu and then on the flag Henri 50... Hope this helps.;)

Attachments

• Henri____0033.jpg
    Henri____0033.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Henri____0032.jpg
    Henri____0032.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 513
  • Henri____0031.jpg
    Henri____0031.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 427
  • henri back2.JPG
    henri back2.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:
thanks to everyone who posted all the info. perhaps someone who posts here can get their hands on a copy of the book and be kind enough to share some new info with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom