Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 7: May 2014 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am happy to see that MT went to davos. does it mean that she has now overcome her fear of flying?

She could have traveled by land possibly. Its only about 8 hours from Lux to Davos.

I find it odd that both MT and MM seem to have acquired a fear of flying :ohmy: I have an extreme fear of flying/heights, but I have always had it. Did they have a bad flight which led them to start fearing it? I always thought fears were something you always had

In my younger life I had no fear of heights or flying. Now past mid-life I have a fear of heights. Strange thing is it occurs intermittently. May be fine for months and then be very nervous crossing a bridge. I spoken to others who describe the same thing.
In the case of MM and MT I wonder if it has to do with the state of the world. The security threats in their cases must be a nightmare.

I think MT probably travelled by road. I know a few people who've rather suddenly become scared of flying. In a few cases its been down to people have a bad experience, maybe there was a rough flight or near miss? That being most the people i know have managed to either get treatment in some form or another for it.

She could have traveled by land possibly. Its only about 8 hours from Lux to Davos.

I find it odd that both MT and MM seem to have acquired a fear of flying :ohmy: I have an extreme fear of flying/heights, but I have always had it. Did they have a bad flight which led them to start fearing it? I always thought fears were something you always had

i believe MM's fear of flying was before she married haakon and she has now more or less conquered it, however for MT, it seems to have developed recently, which i guess is more unusual.

maybe it had to do with the recent flight accidents that we have witnessed over the last few years due to a variety of reasons (technical accidents, pilots becoming suicidal, terrorism....).

Very happy to see Maria Teresa sharing about her own family's experiences with learning disabilities and how Louis was able to overcome them.

Lovely photos although there's too much Photoshop on GD Maria Teresa. While I realize all or most photos are "fixed", I wish the changes could be minimal.

i liked the pictures. i think the blue shade that MT chose for her coat looks beautiful in the pictures.

Lovely photos although there's too much Photoshop on GD Maria Teresa. While I realize all or most photos are "fixed", I wish the changes could be minimal.

prisma, how can you tell the pictures are photoshopped?

i would expect a certain amount of retouching in all official pictures to be honest, i assume that most royal houses do it, with perhaps the exception of children's pictures.

They have made her look about 20 years younger. The lines on her face are gone. To me the last two don't look anything liker her.

i liked the pictures. i think the blue shade that MT chose for her coat looks beautiful in the pictures.

prisma, how can you tell the pictures are photoshopped?

i would expect a certain amount of retouching in all official pictures to be honest, i assume that most royal houses do it, with perhaps the exception of children's pictures.

GD Maria Teresa's face looks too smooth and slimmer in the new official photos. I understand lighting, camera angle/filter, and makeup are all factors but I doubt they account for such a big difference. Yes, all official photos will be retouched but this amount is too much for me. GD Maria Teresa is lovely and has aged well. It's okay to leave a few wrinkles in. No need to slim her face or remove every wrinkle except her smile lines.

Here are some photos of GD Maria Teresa at recent events:
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...0130_1Forum_Dyslexie_Cour_LUXPRESS_WEB_13.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...nf-presse/02-20160119_Gduchesse_ITW_JCE_3.jpg
http://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/6207/6207-94wzCC5AlUYo9J1wqDoa5w.jpg

This official photo from last year was better.
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...uple-grand-ducal/03_LLAARR_CA_9707_sRGB_V.jpg

They both got a little photographic help but not surprising.

I like the black and white photos. They seem playful with each other and still very in love after all these years, at least in those photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom