Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 6 March 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, December 10, Grand Duke Henri received Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), for a meeting at the Grand Ducal Palace.

** Pic **

I was not aware of the Grand Duchess until I saw this thread on the forums. I am impressed by her style. I am about the same age and build -- I am inspired!

I was not aware of the Grand Duchess until I saw this thread on the forums. I am impressed by her style. I am about the same age and build -- I am inspired!

Maria Teresa really is a great example of how women with more generous figures can really look incredibly beautiful and fashionable. I love her clothes.

I'm guessing we will see the Grand Duke and Duchess in The Vatican next Tuesday for the inaugural mass of Pope Francis?

13-6-2013-Palais drand Ducal-Luxembourg.

Gr.D.Henri & Gr.D Maria Teresa received in Audiënce some participants from the Special Olympics World Winter Games in Pyeongchang; South Korea, 29 Jan-5 febr. 2013.

Audience d

Last night, Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa attended at a conference opening about "Africa: Land of Opportunities".

This morning, the Grand Duke handed out the order of Adolph of Nassau and tonight he and the Grand Duchess, accompanied by Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie assisted at a thank you dinner for volunteers of the Games of the Small States of Europe.

Luxarazzi : This, That and Such
Wort.lu - Dank vom großherzoglichen Paar für hunderte JPEE-Helfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom