Grand Duke Henri Admitted to Hospital, Receives Angioplasty: February 3, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Grand Duke a speedy recovery.

Smoking makes cardiac problems or any other heath problems worse. I've known people who only quit smoking when their doctors tells them it is a threat to their life if they continue or they had a serious health scare and this frightens them into quitting. Hopefully his children will stop smoking.

His children smoke? Wasn't aware of that... :ohmy: Which ones?

I think all of the older children and Maria Teresa smokes or used to anyway. His mother Josephine-Charlotte was a smoker and she died of lung cancer. His father, I don't know if he is or was a smoker.

His children smoke? Wasn't aware of that... :ohmy: Which ones?

I know for sure that Guillaume and Felix smoke (or at least, they used to) because I've seen pictures. I don't know about the other 3. Hopefully this was a wake up call for them.

It makes me wonder about G's readiness to rule. How prepared is he, or will they step up his training now that there is a serious health risk to his father?

I think he has been preparing for a while now. All these overseas trips must be part of his training. It seems like he has been traveling an awful lot the past 2 years. I don't know that they would step up his training just because of this incident, rather I think his training has been headed in that direction anyway.

I love Guillaume, but let's hope Henri is around for quite a while. Somehow I don't think you can ever be totally prepared to take on a role like the one he is going to have to take on one day. I'm sure he is in no rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm shocked!:eek: is he good now? how ill is his heart? please answer.

He's back home now, if he wasn't well enough they would not have let him out.

Hey hey hey he'll be fine come here :hug: i have a good feeling he'll be just fine :winkiss: . Guillaume is still a puppy his Papa just can't leave all these responsibilities to his baby.

oh my god, thank you for let me know. i pray for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom