Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's Visit to Kenya and Burundi: June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to seeing the photos from her visit. I am glad to see MT headed to Africa, and I have no doubt that she will most likely be affected by what she sees when she meets the orphans. She seems like a very caring and compassionate person.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/7280-grand-duchess-in-kenya/
Entry from the blog about the visit. Monarchie.lu has a whole gallery from this visit and the Grand Duchess really seems to enjoy this kind of work, she seems to be such a lively person - I love this photo, it was shame it was too big to work as the one in the blog entry.

Last edited:
Lovely photos! The Grand Duchess looks like she is having a wonderful time. She has a very warm quality about her that shows when she is meeting new people.

It looks like Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa seemed to enjoy her visit to Africa and she also always seemed to be a caring and kind person. Thank you for posting the pictures, everyone.:flowers:

She speaks excellent English! I think she sounds almost American with a little accent that is hardly noticeable.

I saw her visit on Place Royale and was deeply impressed how she was doing so well.
You could see that she was so impressed by their illness , also by young prisoners.
This Grand Duchess is a great ans warmful lady.
She spoke french and english fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom